No announcement yet.

Super / Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suspect the player pool is a lot smaller on the PS4. I am still holding on to my 360 and will buy a PS4 closer to the launch of 5.

Comment

In my limited experience, the general rule for online games is you will always find a healthy community on the system you don't own.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        In my limited experience, the general rule for online games is you will always find a healthy community on the system you don't own.
        So true!

Comment

Yeah Ps3 and PC is still fine. Thing is I bought PS4 version a few weeks ago and it's been awful ever since. Even after the patch hardly anyone on it in my region which is shocking. I guess people are avoiding it like the plague.

Comment

I've never struggled to find a match on PS4- occasionally I have to set it by all regions instead of UK only, but I've always got match when I've played- after maybe 50 hours.

Comment

I think the fact that you need PS+ on the ps4 to play online makes a difference, plus the user base is much bigger on the PS3, making it more likely to find opponents online.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                I've never struggled to find a match on PS4- occasionally I have to set it by all regions instead of UK only, but I've always got match when I've played- after maybe 50 hours.
                Here's the thing. If I set to all regions I can see a few more people obviously. But as soon as I set to same region I kid you not I have to wait for about 20 mins on average to find someone. Whereas on the PC version there's many more players. Which still surprises me as PS4 should equal or outnumber PC user base. I can't play anyone outside the country without getting some noticed lag either. Quite disappointed with it all.

Comment

Add me and we can play some games

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                    Add me and we can play some games
                    What region are you in?

Comment

Capcom is releasing new Halloween themed dlc

Comment

Working...
                      X