• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    "J/K" is not acceptable!
    Wrong, JK are always fine.

Comment

That's us had our first light dusting today, love it!

Comment

For a split second I saw our lawn this morning and thought we'd had it too but nope - frost

Comment

Snowing in central Switzerland too, around 400m AMSL.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post

I made sure the giant enemy guarding this place was felled last night, so you should be able to light the site of grace and buy some arrows from the merchant.

(The Caledonian Craft Arrow Merchant)
            Last edited by QualityChimp; 09-12-2022, 12:42.

Comment

Parents and family had a good scattering of snow this morning, enough to scrape and dig the car out.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                I made sure the giant enemy guarding this place was felled last night, so you should be able to light the site of grace and buy some arrows from the merchant.

(The Caledonian Craft Arrow Merchant)
                Ah but where’s there hidden spike trap pit i set up?

Comment

We had some a few days back in Copenhagen, not much, enough to cover everything but not deep. It's partially still about because it hasn't got more than a couple of degrees above zero since.

Comment

We're based in the South of the UK and it's been below freezing the past few nights, but this morning it was -5 and it's just been ice. However, a few hours ago, it started lightly snowing!

I can't rember the past time it's snowed this side of Christmas before, really enjoyed seeing the snow.

Comment

Last significant snow before Xmas in London was 2010 and it was all over the SE. I remember that well because I was down in Kent for Xmas and I'd had to travel across London a couple of days before and there was all sorts of travel disruption.

On Boxing Day I was in the local deer park which was at least a foot deep in snow watching families toboggan down the same hill I'd done the same thing on every winter during my childhood when I lived in Kent more decades ago than I care to disclose.

But we've had snow flurries in London as early as November since then, although it rarely settles for more than a few hours.

Comment

We got snow tonight. First time my dog had ever seen it and she stopped dead when she saw it, sniffed it, stepped cautiously onto it, then immediately started running about in it gleefully . I chucked a few snowballs at her which she tried to catch then was baffled as they vanished!

Comment

Working...
                        X