X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again? - cavalcade

Comment

Originally posted by cavalcade View Post
      Was snowing in Edinburgh. I suspect the snow was concerned about getting a bit of culture, so bypassed you entirely
      Well it can't have thought much of Edinburgh, cos it's here now.
      It's a bit of a pisser that, now we've got snow, it's time to take the Xmas tree down.

Comment

Originally posted by tiz View Post
        Again? - cavalcade
        Stopped again. This is exciting isn't it? Isn't it?

Comment

We've got............................................... ..................rain!

Comment

Still nothing going on here

And according to my mate down the road, his website is saying its cold enough to snow so come on! http://www.stormtrack.co.uk/
            Last edited by ChrisF; 03-01-2008, 12:45.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
              Well it can't have thought much of Edinburgh, cos it's here now.
              It's a bit of a pisser that, now we've got snow, it's time to take the Xmas tree down.
              You have snow and I like 10 miles outside Glasgow have sunny skies!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                You have snow and I like 10 miles outside Glasgow have sunny skies!!?
                Yeah, same thing here ... all blue one minute, grey and snowy the next. I blame the millenium bug.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
                  Yeah, same thing here ... all blue one minute, grey and snowy the next. I blame the millenium bug.
                  I blame Sony.

Comment

I blame everyone in Scotland.

Comment

The gritters were poised to go from the Aston Depot earlier. Still nothing happening yet.

Chris, kinda sad, but i like your mates local weather web. I must reinstate shedcam one day.

Comment

The Aston gritters were probably whipped into a frenzy up by last night's Central News with tales of traffic jams in the city centre from a few years back! (that I was stuck in).

Haha. Well. He is a PROPER weather nutter. Follows tornados for a laugh. Infact, I think he's making a show for Channel 4 this year as he flew to Taiwan, of all places, not so long ago, in search of one. He has all that weather equipment in his back garden. Cost him a fortune!

Comment

I remember those jams. I was coming back from Marlow. Took me and extra 15 minutes!!!!

Comment

15 minutes I was stuck at the end of Broad Street, by the wheel, for nearly 2 hours Worst bit was I could see my damn flat but couldn't do a thing about it.

Comment

Remember that day a couple of years back, we got let out of work 20 minutes early as it looked so grim, took an age to get home that night.

Anyway it's raining in sunny Ilford so no Snow for us in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                                I blame everyone in Scotland.

It did start to snow here an hour ago pure heavy style. HUGE snowflakes but then the sun came back out and cleared it all away.

Comment

Working...
                                X