Snow?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow?!?

And so it begins... October 11. Where's that global warming when you need it?

The pictures does not really show how much it is snowing. Well I'll give you a clue: Like there's no tomorrow that is!
    Attached Files

Already?!? **** me! Its proper foggy here in east london, but no signs of snow yet. Wow that is early!

Comment

Thankfully Mofo2 doesn't live in the UK

And you''re right East London is well misty.

Comment

Oh it's coming for you as well...
        Attached Files

Comment

West London's foggy too...

Comment

LOL I'm getting marked on maps now....

It's gone tits up in Bergen. We had sun, but -3 and thick ice on the car, but today the rain and grey has started.

It looks like night its so dull.

Last year we got 82 days of rain.

I hoping that we can reduce that to just a couple of months this year....

Brrrrrrr. Cold and wet for months, Great.

PS: You missed Raggen on that map. He's just around Oslo.

Comment

Actually I think he's living not far from me as his avatar is the logo of the football team in the city I live in.

Nevertheless, heavy snowing was replaced by heavy raining and now it's almost all gone.

Comment

Pretty sunny down here in West Devon.

Comment

It's a nightmare in norfolk, snowing quite bad

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
                    Actually I think he's living not far from me as his avatar is the logo of the football team in the city I live in.
                    I`m a Kamma-fan i exile
                    Have been living in and around Oslo for more than ten years now.

It`s really starting to look like winter down here as well, so I guess Hamar looks more or less like the North pole right now MoFo

Snowing quite heavy today. Picture taken from my livingroom window earlier today.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I love snow. No snowboarding for me till next winter though

Comment

I love snow too - haven't seen a decent bit of snow for years now though Still haven't had a single opportunity to take the weeman sledging.

Global Warming FTL

Comment

Had loads of snow here last week!

Comment

Oof a little snow storm started on the way back to the house from a shopping mission.

And soon turned into this:

The Skyline down the road looks good in the snow

edit: there's a lovely covering now, I've just went outside to take a few shots and snowballed the window of the room my missus was in went down a treat!
                            Last edited by prinnysquad; 08-12-2007, 13:30.

Comment

I`m 32 now but when it snows I revert back to a 5 year old.

I`m from Manchester where it NEVER snows, just rains thanks to the Pennines, but one of the many good things about living in Manchester is that a little drive in the car can get you upto your neck in the white stuff.

I lived in Leeds for a few years and I used to work in a tower on the edge of the city. You could see the snow clouds coming from the hills and when they finally enveloped the building it was like being in a snow globe, where I then promptly stopped all work, got the lift downstairs and went out to play in it, top drawer!

I ****ing love sledging!

Comment

Working...
                              X