No announcement yet.

WoG - buying it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eh!? i have a email from them sayin my order has been dispatched. Both PC version and 360.

Comment

I'm still waiting for my PS2 & PC versions to ship from VG+ >_< I was hoping to have it by Friday or Saturday.

Comment

Moot will be nipping into town tommorrow to grab his PC copy. Although I could use this to install the data on my machine, I run US POL Viewer so need US serial number to register the Expanded Content, so I'm at the mercy of Gamestop (who are usually really speedy delivery time wise).

Have to admit though, I'm seriously considering asking my brother in the US to buy me a copy off the shelf and email me the registration code.

Comment

You manage to pick this up Rare? No luck where i've been too, 2 towns, a ton of shops and, "Games ain't out till Friday, so we wouldn't sell it you if we had it" from Game. Amazon next day it is.

Comment

Not been myself. Moot was supposed to be nipping into town before college but I guess he’ll have no joy. Regardless of what the shops are saying, the release date is officially today (even on their websites) but I guess anything not released on a Friday (that isn’t Halo 3) just confuses the average game store employee.

I have received confirmation that my Gamestop order has been shipped from the US. Their stuff usually takes a few days max to arrive. Monday at the latest I'll get I reckon.
            Last edited by C'; 22-11-2007, 11:25.

Comment

When is the patch applied to actually enable access to the new content? You don't want to be left out for longer than a couple of hours really. lol

Comment

Monday. Content goes active today.

Comment

VG+ are getting the PC versions in stock tomorrow with some luck.

Comment

Gamestop really came through for me.

Ordered on Tuesday

Shipped late on Wednesday evening.

Arrived this morning.

INSTALLING RIGHT NOW!!!!

Comment

Wow, I'd better get placing my gameplay order then for delivery by tomorrow. I didn't expect this until Monday

Comment

lol, can't even get in to reggister the Content ID

Registration server seems b0rk3d.

Comment

Turns out my copy of WoG has arrived from Gamestop too - Now THAT is what I call shipping. I only ordered it Wednesday evening for a dispatch of yesterday lol.

Comment

Awesome innit!

Shame S-E's registration servers are up the swanny.

Comment

Has anyone been able to confirm whether or not GAME are stocking the 360 version? I actually went into the one in town this lunchtime for some more Eye of Judgement cards and completely forgot to look

It's on their website I notice but is it likely to be on the shelves?

Comment

They had the PC version in stock yesterday, so I would hazard a guess it will be in store.

Can't be 100&#37; certain though.

PC version was only &#163;15 which is cheaper than they listed on the website.

Comment

Working...
                                X