No announcement yet.

garrz32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Garry COD4 on the 360. Paid really quickly and everything went nice and smooth.

No problems here.

Thanks.

Comment

garrz32 bought Waku Waku 7 MVS cart from me.

Friendly comms and made the payment when he said he would. Was good enough to let me know that the cart and shock box arrived with him safely as well.

Comment

I bought Virtual On for the Saturn, including the twin sticks from garrz32. Brilliant communication, very quick delivery, overall an excellent trader.

Comment

Bought Kane & Lynch (xbox 360) - game arrived quickly and in top condition. Thanks

Comment

Bought Crackdown.

Arrived swiftly and in great condition. Excellent

Comment

Bought Metal Slug Anthology which arrived in super quick time and in great nick. Many thanks

Comment

got a copy of mgs4 from him good comms and swift delivery even tho the postie was lazy at the end

Comment

Sold PS3 game. Instant payment and friendly comms, perfect!

Comment

Sold him a PS3 game. Nice chap, instant payment and good comms

Comment

Took a Japanese PSTwo off my hands. Very nice bloke, all told.

Comment

Sold him a PS3 game. Paid nice and quick, comms were friendly and prompt as well. Thanks!

Comment

Sold Mr Garrz32 Everybody's Golf 5 on PS3. Paid swiftly with great comms.

Cheers.

Comment

Sold a couple of 360 games to garrz32. Instant payment and quick and friendly comms. Top bloke!

Comment

Bought a super famicom game off gary and arrived in great time and the wrapping was exellent (take note ntsc sellers), thanks bud been a pleasure, game on

Comment

Within minutes of me putting a game up for sale, garrz32 pm'd and paid for it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X