No announcement yet.

Watches:What are you wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still rockin this. It's over 30 years old now.

EDIT: I don't know where that blue dot came from and when did I become that hairy!?
    Last edited by Brad; 26-06-2023, 17:18.

Comment

That has seen some proper wear in its time [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION]!

Cracking Speedy [MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION]

Comment

日本発の元祖シューティングゲーム「スペースインベーダー」の誕生45周年を祝した、セイコー製の記念ウオッチ。

As far as nerd watches go this is one of the more palatable ones, no? I'm not sure I can be fussed to jump through the hoops of finding someone to import it, but if an easy option were to present itself...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          https://iei.jp/51253141601/

As far as nerd watches go this is one of the more palatable ones, no? I'm not sure I can be fussed to jump through the hoops of finding someone to import it, but if an easy option were to present itself...
          That looks nice but its a quartz movement, for £265 thats a no when you consider the price of the Seiko 5 models with proper movements.

Comment

Gf has bought me an Omega (seamaster), supposedly for my 50th, but might turn into a Christmas present and then get nothing on my birthday.

She has let me have the free pen though: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Fh4sfBsuTj8E7cEZ8

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              https://iei.jp/51253141601/

That’s so cool. I want it. But would never wear it to be fair.

Comment

New watch yesterday. It's so pretty.

Diver 300M
                We decided having a watch sat in a cupboard was a dumb idea
                Last edited by charlesr; 17-09-2023, 06:28.

Comment

Lush!!!!

Comment

Nice! Mine has become my favourite watch.

Comment

[MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] there's a blue protective plastic strip thing on the "push" button in the clasp that lets you adjust for wetsuit. How did you get the blue strip off? All the others just peeled off, but this one seems stuck

Comment

Yeah it was a bit of a pain but I just used a wooden toothpick. The micro adjust is brilliant though on the bracelet as my wrist always expands during a day.

Comment

Yeah amazing

Comment

I got the jeweller to take out some links and they removed the plastic stuff too.

It's so shiny.
                            I just read what the top left button is for - helium release valve for hyperbaric chambers.

Comment

Working...
                            X