X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gah, and I just bought a book...

Comment

Originally posted by JibberX
      Anyone know if you have a character then a ship, and what about the Custom Ships, cos my custom ship is basically going to redefine videogaming, oh wait wasn't that Enter the Matrix
      Nah each character has his/her own ship. Bi9 F@|\|9 I$ |\/|1|\|e b@by!!11

Comment

My ship "Saurian Destroyer" will own you Saurian, those are the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by JibberX
          My ship "Saurian Destroyer" will own you Saurian, those are the rules.

Comment

Seriously though, there is nothing like a bit a healthy competition. My housemates frankly can't keep up playing snap, I think f-zero might just disintigrate their minds.

"What do you mean you go 2000kph"

And talk like that.

Comment

But it's not going to be competition.

I'm just going to put my name on the scoreboard and let it stay there....right at the top....all on it's pwn....

Mmmmeaaagghh-NNnneeaagghhh!!11 I am Evil....mmnneeaaagh, SO Evil! I am a bad, bad man - who will hurt....many....people...that are good!

Comment

You guys & your smack talk...

You're going to have to get used to long walks - just to digest all of my dust that you'll be eating...

Comment

one wishes one had a japanese cube.
                  *kicks american cube out the window*
                  Still when my American copy arrives from Goblin maybe a noob such as myself might make a little dent in the scoreboards

Comment

Oh aye, well consider the above layed down, like you will be after I lap you on Mute City. Mwhahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by revisedgenocide
                      one wishes one had a japanese cube.
                      *kicks american cube out the window*
                      Still when my American copy arrives from Goblin maybe a noob such as myself might make a little dent in the scoreboards
                      Why not send it to me for modism? I'm good at making machines do norty things they aint meant to

What's the mitten for Junior?

Comment

Look at Saur going at it with the fighting talk.

I mean he'll probably prove his claims... But it'lll be interesting to see what happens to the challengers that come up against him.

Saur, what you like when you don't fulfil these amibitions? In fact come to think of it... have you ever lost big-style at a game?

Comment

Originally posted by Concept

Saur, what you like when you don't fulfil these amibitions? In fact come to think of it... have you ever lost big-style at a game?
                          Yeah man, on a regular!

Only way to get better - (still having nightmares about the raping I took off Optimusomega and Daikra on VF4e)

Get used to the trash talk BABY! It's here to stay!

Comment

vrum vrooom, cant wait

looks like this will be the game to drag me away from initial D.

have to put a lot of time into viewtiful joe this week though...otherwise i'm afraid it will lay unfinished.

Comment

pah, you'll all get pwned when I get out on that track!

Mine's shipped from Play-Asia, it better be here before friday! >_<

Comment

The wait is nearly over.

Mine shipped from Digimall on Saturday. Could turn up anyday now.

Comment

Working...
                                X