X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Saurian, like yer new "wheel" 8)

Comment

The tracks in this game are so dirty!

Big Blue on the N64 was heavy but this is too much!

Comment

I think you missed it, yer "wheel" in closup Saurian....

An yeah, the tracks are just a little flipping gorgeous.

Comment

I'm using whichever craft are suited to each course in 'Time Attack', even if they are claimed by other people here.

I hope none of those pesky little nips cheat with glitches and **** - total race times of 2 seconds and the like.

What's the word on internet rankings for GX anyhow? Seems to be AX exclusive at the mo'.

Comment

Mine should be here on Thursday.

Which, funnily enough, coincides with a day off I've taken from work.

Comment

Can people post when their's turn up....

I'm getting mine delivered to an old address (I have just moved) and I wanna know when to head over and collect it.

I'm getting min from Goblin...

Comment

Mine is coming from Play-asia.

They shipped both Viewtiful Joe and Kirby Airride to me before Goblin got you guys yours so - fingers crossed.

Edited: always getting Playasia and Yesasia mixed up.

Comment

Mine shipped Monday (Possibly Sunday...) from Play-Asia. Should be here for Friday. This is my most anticpated release of the year if it turns out to be rubbish I may quit playing games altogether...

Comment

Ha

I think both you bitches best put down the handbag's...

CAUSE teh $^?\/\/ is gonna pwn j0000 all... <(?_?)>(>?_?)>

?_?

Comment

I think we're going to need photographic proof of our records for the challenges forum. I can see tension running high with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                        I think we're going to need photographic proof of our records for the challenges forum. I can see tension running high with this one.
                        wooop's I droped my camera and it smashed... You''ll have to take my word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by snowman
                          wooop's I droped my camera and it smashed... You''ll have to take my word for it.
                          ...Or perhaps we can mail our memory cards to someone reliable who can confirm out acheivements.

That'd have to be my way 'round it as I don't have a camera - not even one that's smashed.

Comment

Originally posted by snowman
                            Oh, the old "i've got no proof but i think i was a second ahead of the best time" chestnut eh!?

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian

Mmmmeaaagghh-NNnneeaagghhh!!11 I am Evil....mmnneeaaagh, SO Evil! I am a bad, bad man - who will hurt....many....people...that are good!
                              Thank goodness- there's another Betty fan in the world! Black clothes!

Comment

You'd be amazed at the number of Betty's minions, rrrrrred clothes!

I ordered this from Play-Asia yesterday but shipping has not yet been confirmed, I need it like I need air.

Comment

Working...
                                X