No announcement yet.

Blade Runner PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone's interested in this, you should definitely jump on this! It's easily one of the best point & click games out there.

Comment

Yep, I’m interested. I still have it on DVD but my drive died and it was literally the only thing I have wanted to access since it died.

Comment

Oh wow! I've wanted to play this for years, but it was always so difficult to get.

Comment

Doesn't it run on scummvm now?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
            Doesn't it run on scummvm now?
            It does, I wouldn't be surprised if the GOG release does as well tbh.

Comment

I think the ScummVM team did most of the technical work involved, with possibly some help from GOG themselves. They certainly commend each other in their respective news posts about this release (GOG, ScummVM).

There are unofficial english and french subtitles available from ScummVM's site which they hope will be included in the game's extras and they also mention having plans to "complete the restored content version for the game, which is built from content and code segments that are already in the game’s resources but left unused or untriggered".

There's an affiliate link that, when used to purchase the game, deservedly gets ScummVM a small commission.

Comment

I found a mint condition copy for 50p in a Batley charity shop a few years ago. Always worth checking the audio CD section!

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                  I found a mint condition copy for 50p in a Batley charity shop a few years ago. Always worth checking the audio CD section!
                  I always do in the hope of finding a copy of Snatcher on MegaCD or something, but it’s never anything but Spiceworld and Now That’s What I Call Music!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    I always do in the hope of finding a copy of Snatcher on MegaCD or something, but it’s never anything but Spiceworld and Now That’s What I Call Music!
                    Same here lmao. Some day the retro gaming gods will smile upon us wakka!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      Best thing I ever found was a copy of Flight Simulator X Gold on the PC a couple of years back - bought it for £1 and re-sold it for something like £50 (it was still on sale new at the time for about £85). There were a few expansion packs too, got £10-20 for each!

It's usually rare to find any console stuff there that isn't either junk or sold at market value, they seem a bit more savvy about it. Always seems to be PC stuff that goes under the radar, probably because 99% of the time it will be worthless or mistaken for an audio CD.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                        It's usually rare to find any console stuff there that isn't either junk or sold at market value, they seem a bit more savvy about it. Always seems to be PC stuff that goes under the radar, probably because 99% of the time it will be worthless or mistaken for an audio CD.
                        If they've got someone who knows anything about games, they probably take them to the local CEX.

You do occasionally get deals, though. I got pristine copies of Resident Evil, Dino Crisis and Final Fantasy VII in a local shop for peanuts in October.

Comment

Working...
                        X