No announcement yet.

Hohum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt bought a GC Pad from me, was pleasure to deal with cheers mate!

Comment

I bought a wireless router from the fine gentleman that goes by the name Hohum. It is awesome. I love that router. And I love Hohum for the easy transaction.

Carl

Comment

Bought FF-X PS2 from him - easy, friendly transaction. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Bought a Gameboy Player off Hohum. Was very easy to deal with, and sent it out super fast. Cheers

Comment

Bought a few sfc titles from mike and it has been super smooth sale bud thank you for that, would deal again with in a heartbeat, till next time matt game on

Comment

I bought two GC games from Hohum. Both arrived well packed and in excellent condition, highly recommended seller.

Comment

Tales of Phantasia arrived at my door today in great condition from Matt.
                Willing to post to Japan unlike some.
                Overall, looking forward to our next dealings!

Comment

Bought PSO Episode 3 from him, arrived speedy next day and friendly comms. Recommended

Comment

Bought a Gamester Gamecube Professional Scart Cable from me and paid very quickly. Very friendly PM's, an absolute pleasure to deal with
                    Last edited by Link83; 03-07-2008, 23:45.

Comment

Traded a GC game with Matt. Absolutely no problem - my 1st trade and it couldn't have went smoother!

Comment

Bought F-Zero GX off Hohum. The game was delivered faster then light in mint condition. Perfect NTSC forum trader

Comment

Just took delivery of a Cube RGB lead, great price, fantastic service = me very happy

Comment

Bought Twilight Princess (Pal GameCube) off me. Friendly comms and immediate payment. Very smooth. Thanks again, and enjoy the game Matt

Comment

Bought a modded slimiline PS2 off HoHum. Great to deal with, good communications, item delivered super-quick, and was in excellent condition. Cheers!

Comment

I bought a US ps2 game from Matt at a great price. It arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Matt (Hohum) is a top seller that I would highly recommend to anyone - thumbs up .

Comment

Working...
                                X