No announcement yet.

Hohum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic guy to deal with! I you man!!! Many thanks for the FF9 OSTs.

Comment

Got some playstation RPG's from Matt. Excellent to deal with. Delivered quickly and quite possibly the best packaging I've ever seen for two games. Lovely box dude. Thanks!

Comment

Sold me some nice SFC games. As described and well packaged. Cheers buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by neoboy259 View Post
          Sold me some nice SFC games. As described and well packaged. Cheers buddy!
          Same here. Yummy games, great condition, very well packaged and good communications. Many thanks.

Comment

Bought Cryostasis and Syberia off Hohum. Super fast delivery. Perfect NTSC trader. AAA+++

Comment

Bought Equinox (SNES) from Hohum. Supremely well-packed - with that level of packaging it was no surprise to find the game & box in mint condition!

Comment

I have to agree with everyone's assessment of Hohum's packaging- it was superb! I bought Axelay from him and it was posted out on the Monday, arriving at my door on Tuesday morning. Friendly and considerate comms as well- couldn't ask for a better trader.

Thanks!

Comment

Just got Wipeout 3 and Kula Quest on Japanese PSone from Matt.
                  In great condition all around and the packaging is indeed superb.
                  Everything arrived super fast as well.

highly recommended.

Comment

Highly recommended, sent me some Super Play mags and only charged for delivery. Thanks again!

Comment

I sold Hohum Biohazard on the Gamecube. Payment was fast, a recommended buyer!

Comment

I bought a Buffalo USB SNES pad from Hohum. It's totally mint as described, so I'm very happy with it.

Comment

[MENTION=3621]Hohum[/MENTION] was a pleasure to deal with Look forward to our next trade.

Comment

Bought a PSOne from Hohum. Very nice to deal with and very quick dispatch. Thanks!

Comment

Great service for Ridge Racer V PS2. Cheers

Comment

Super quick to get a couple of PS1 games posted out to me, which were wrapped up super safe and just as described. Total pleasure to deal with, many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X