Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATED!

Will I ever learn?

I finally paid for the SG on Intersection last night to find that I'd already beaten it. Oh well, I played it just once more with the SG on this time and beat it, also beating my previous time - I then noticed that the SG time is displayed with a little star next to it when you load it up in future - much like the big red + yellow X you get from beating a SG on F-Zero X.

Thunder Road is going to take a few days more practice before I bag flying down those thin straights succesfully at 1900 kmph.

PH: I feel your pain. I'm having the same problems with the Fire Stingray on Thunder Road and Multiplex, and also with the Death Anchor on Twist Road and Mebious Ring. I can beat Thunder Rd on the first lap and I know what I'm doing wrong on laps 2 + 3, as for the rest, I can't even beat them on lap 1 - I don't have a clue what to do!

Comment

damn ! i thought my 2'58"710 time on fire field would have beaten you guys

Comment

##Edited for new and improved time##

Diamond Cup

Aeropolis (Dragon Slope) - 2'59"774 - Sonic Phantom - PH

Comment

Last night I came this close to beating the SG on Thunder Road. If I hadn't of hit the final rail (the corkscrew boost section) I would have shaved 4 seconds off of my final lap time. Anyhow, new time updated.

Screwdrive has been beaten, although that one was a no-brainer.

What's with the recent lack of entries recently? I hope peeps aren't getting bored of this game already!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
            Last night I came this close to beating the SG on Thunder Road. If I hadn't of hit the final rail (the corkscrew boost section) I would have shaved 4 seconds off of my final lap time. Anyhow, new time updated.

Screwdrive has been beaten, although that one was a no-brainer.

What's with the recent lack of entries recently? I hope peeps aren't getting bored of this game already!
            It's been too hot to be playing man.

Comment

What's with the recent lack of entries recently?
              Ahem...

Originally posted by PH
              Diamond Cup

Anyway forget that one! Just smashed that time and destroyed the Staff Ghost as well.

Aeropolis (Dragon Slope) - 2'55"234 - Sonic Phantom - PH

Not only beat the Staff Ghost easily, laughed at its pathetic effort to stay with me. 0'03"842 up at the line.

Now if only i can work out how to defeat Night Thunder.

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                Ahem...

Originally posted by PH
                Diamond Cup

Sorry mate, I'm sure I added that this morning.

Where are you based anyway, PH? Japan or the UK? We seem to be the only ones still playing this gem.

Comment

Where are you based anyway, PH? Japan or the UK? We seem to be the only ones still playing this gem.
                  UK.

I'm still playing, if other people have stopped - WHY! Saying that though my WE7 turned up this morning so i'll probably be playing that for the next few days.

Comment

Too hot to play such a tough game for the moment...its totally burned me out body and soul

Actually been playing NO games at all

Comment

I've actually been playing with no clothes on.

I just can't concentrate in sweaty socks an' undies.

Comment

Thank you for the information dave 8)

Comment

New times for AX courses

Mute City (Sonic Oval) - 0'50"521 - Sonic Phantom
                          Aeropolis (Screwdrive) - 1'05"887 - Sonic Phantom
                          Outer Space (Meteor Storm) - 1'42"204 - Sonic Phantom
                          Lightning (Thunder Road) - 3'20"582 - Sonic Phantom

Comment

I've actually been playing with no clothes on.

I just can't concentrate in sweaty socks an' undies.

Thats right ya heard me, I be naked Fzero piloting, chamon!

Comment

didnt need that info dave, anyway im going to be joining in the next few days i think, got to kick my initial D addiction first or find a way to play both

Comment

Has anyone beaten the SG on Mute city (twist road) without cheatin. My times are are low 1.02's but the SG time is just mental. Now I've started serious time trials you should see some fast times

Comment

Working...
                                X