X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sapphire Cup

Mute City (Serial Gap) - 1'36"407 - Twin Noritta - PH

Comment

Some times I just tried once on most of the tracks..

Emerald Course

FireField Cylinder Knot - 3'02"265 - Death Anchor
      Green Planet Intersection - 2'39"971 - Sonic Phantom
      Vegas Palace Double Branch - 3'25"649 - FireStingray
      Lightning Half Pipe - 3'05"057 - FireStingray
      Big Blue Ordeal - 3'16"733 - Blue Falcon

Diamond Course

Cosmo Terminal Oblivion - 3'40"549 - Twin Noritta
      FireField Undulation - 2'25"654 - FireStingray
      Aeropolis Dragon Slope - 3'24"453 - Blue Falcon
      Phantom Road Madness - 2'22"137 - Blue Falcon

Comment

Times updated.

Mayhem: You may want to trim your Vegas Palace time down a bit, mate. I'm catching up! I'm currently at 0'56"868 with the Energy Sword-Z. I've coloured it in to look like a Zoom ice lolly too!

I couldn't believe my first lap - I completely flew off of the bottom curve at one end and glided all the way around it to the other side with a smooth as ice landing to boot. I don't think I'll ever get a better 1st lap - it's a wonder I didn't fly off.

If you could master that full turn glide for all three laps I reckon you could bring the total time down to around 53-54 seconds.

Comment

Yeah that's what happened on my first lap too when I beat the ghost time for the first time. I'm not sure how much more you can push it

Well I can try... what's the specs for your vehicle btw David? Super Wolf-Z as you know is BAB...

Here are some more times... I have about 1'32" for Mute City II but forgot to write it down doh! The ghost for that course btw is around the 1'26" mark

Fire Field II - 2'14"348 - Fire Stingray

Cosmo Terminal - 3'10"617 - Super Wolf-Z

Now I'm interested (and will try out), just how the Sonic Phantom beat my machine considering I was boosting almost constantly for laps 2 and 3...

Phantom Road - 2'09"662 - Fire Stingray
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
            Yeah that's what happened on my first lap too when I beat the ghost time for the first time. I'm not sure how much more you can push it
            I'll keep trying.

Well I can try... what's the specs for your vehicle btw David? Super Wolf-Z as you know is BAB...
            Sorry mate, can't quite remember. I will find out tonight.

Now I'm interested (and will try out), just how the Sonic Phantom beat my machine considering I was boosting almost constantly for laps 2 and 3...
            Woo! Bring it on! You're best off paying for the staff ghost and then following it around with your fastest ship. I'm gonna create a custom racer just for this course. Remember, on the first lap follow the paths with the most boosts - then follow the pit-lanes on the 2nd and 3rd. It gets helluva tricky sticking to the twists though.

The staff ghost is within the 2min region with the Black Bull. Crazy stuff.

EDIT: I really should have a bash @ Mute City II - It's my most hated course though. ft: ft:

Comment

I haven't done well enough to UNLOCK the ghost on Cosmo Terminal yet AND I was doing all you suggested already. Madness... wonder where I'm losing the time then... best try with Black Bull and see what I can come up with there, or give my custom car an A rated body for even higher top speed...

As for Mute City II, here's the sickener part, the ghost was done using Silver Neilson wtf That slidy piece of machinery? Definitely strangeness going on...

Comment

As for Mute City II, here's the sickener part, the ghost was done using Silver Neilson wtf That slidy piece of machinery? Definitely strangeness going on...
                hmm. I don't understand the game at times either. I still can't work out the staff ghost routine on Mute City 1. Baffler.

As for Cosmo Terminal, just give it a whack with an A booster and see what you get. One of the lanes is a right dodgy bast though, I can't remember which one it is but I know it's near impossible to stick to it whilst boosting. It's a good job CT has a great tune to keep me occupied, I fell off about 10 times last night.

Comment

Super Wolf-Z = body B, boost A, grip B so I'm already almost at top speed so far... maybe lose the grip a bit, make it slightly lighter, increase the speed... have to see...

Comment

1'26 on Mute City (Serial Gap).

How do you unlock the staff ghost(s)?

Comment

Super Wolf-Z = body B, boost A, grip B so I'm already almost at top speed so far... maybe lose the grip a bit, make it slightly lighter, increase the speed... have to see...
                      Just cut out the middle man and give it a try with the Sonic Phantom - easiest way.

I was surprised to find out how much of a difference 40kg makes to a craft when going for the Vegas Palace record. It might be an idea changing something as small as your cockpit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders

Race race race! Until you get a good time. You get 10 race points and the option of buying the particular staff ghosts in the items part of the F-Zero shop.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                          Originally posted by Bleeders

Race race race! Until you get a good time. You get 10 race points and the option of buying the particular staff ghosts in the items part of the F-Zero shop.
                          Cheers.

Comment

Yeah... I'll drop the cockpit down to a C and see what happens...

As for the ghosts, I believe you need to come within 107% of their time to unlock them...

Comment

Ruby Cup

Aeropolis (Multi-breaks) - 2'22"922 - Sonic Phantom - PH

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                                Ruby Cup

Aeropolis (Multi-breaks) - 2'22"922 - Sonic Phantom - PH
                                RAH!

Ease up on the Red Bull bruv!

Comment

Working...
                                X