No announcement yet.

Starting/returning to WoW? Get your trial key here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know that's actually quite good to hear. Choosing a realm is so difficult in WoW (As I said before, there are too many - there should be less with a higher capacity if you ask me) and I'm all about the PvE personally.

Might level a Druid/Mage over there and see how it is, then if it's OK I can always move my SPriest over as well.

EDIT: Just noticed your post time... can tell you're a WoW'er.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
      I take it you've left Ghostlands then if you want me to join Al'Akir?
      Split minds mate >< I've put so much work into this silly blood elf that I'm finding it hard to put down

My warlock is lvl17 on Al'Akir if you want to create a 2nd character anyroad. Get to lvl19 and we'll both kick ass in 10v10 CTF until we save up for our 1st PvP reward (Insignia of the Horde).

Comment

BTW Rossco, I now have a mage on Al'AKir, Cryo (lvl7 atm, how the hell that name wasn't already taken idk). So that's warlock at 17 and mage at 7, catch up boi!!!!

I'll only be playing these characters casually whilst rushing them to lvl70 as fast as possible... absolutely no need for me to worry about gear along the way. It'd be nice to see you overtake me though so it gives me more reason to dig into the PvP realm and more specifically lvl up my more 'suited to the job' Undead characters
        Last edited by dataDave; 23-01-2008, 09:16.

Comment

i plau on wow server 2.4.3 fun server instant level best server in the world

Comment

Working...
          X