Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call of Duty 4 - F.N.G Time Trial

I'm 999th in the world.

Feel free to add me on Live if you think you can beat it, Captain Price wants to see your times

feck knows how you managed that, I had over 15 goes just to get sub 20 seconds

Comment

I can only manage 16.05. I think I could probably get another half a second off that, if I can control my clumsy sprinting.

How are the guys at the top getting ten secs? Is there some vicious exploit they're using? I don't think it's physically possible to get around the entire course that quick, even with full accuracy bonus.

Comment

There are a couple of 11-12 second runs on Youtube, no exploits

You'll see that the main time saver is on the last two targets, where you can shoot them through the wood.

Comment

My best so far is 18.5 seconds after a few attempts. I haven't tried to better it yet.

Comment

I've tried this so many times I just can't do it I was considering paying some one to do it for me at one point it was pissing me off so much.

Comment

Woof. I've watched a 12-sec completion and there's no way my shooting from the hip could be that accurate.

Comment

bloody 21 seconds for me, I must be getting old.

oh , and I can't seem to accept it. I keep getting myself wound up on veteran too..

Comment

I've knocked a half-second off down to 15.6 or summat. I tried a few times to nail the last two targets through the wall whilst sprinting to the finish and couldn't do it.

Comment

I got it down to 16.65 last night.

How did first place get 9.89?

Comment

Working...
                    X