Steve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve

My first dealing with Steve, and from his service it wont be the last. Friendly chap and true to his word. Goods were delivered in VERY good time and in great nick.

Will happily trade with again in the future!

Thanks again Steve!

Another successful transaction with Steve here, goods are always in good nick and arrives in great time! Packaged up securely too!

Will happily trade with again!

Comment

Once again, steve come through with the goods. This time i brought a DS game from him, thanks again dude.

Im starting to think i am his only customer......... loyalty an all that heh..........

Comment

I bought the Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime DS game from Steve at a good price, it arrived quickly and was in very nice condition too. I couldn't ask for anything more so a big thumbs up from me , thanks Steve.

Comment

Bought Persona 4 off Steve, very quick delivery, recommended!

Comment

brought Valkyrie chronicles from Steve - good communication and quick delivery - recommended trader

Comment

Swapped some DS games with Steve. Great trade, thanks ^_^

Comment

Bought Batman AA for the 360 from Steve and all arrived in perfect condition, many thanks

Comment

Bought Demon's Souls from Steve. Good communication, quick delivery, well packaged, game in good condition - all good

Comment

Working...
                  X