Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you happen to have such a bundle I wonder? I did think about it but most people on here would probably have a lot of games and accessories and it'd push the price up too high I think.

Comment

Got a ?5 off ?50 voucher for Tescos the other day. If I did a wee bit of shopping when I bought Call of Duty 4 I could get the 360's GOTY version for ?34.97 basically. Not that fussed about the GOTY one, but does anyone know of a better price? It doesn't seem to be dropping at all does it?

Comment

Standard one is £29.99 at shopto but currently out of stock, sure few people will be finished with it now, so probably worth starting a wanted thread here.

Comment

Think I'll start a thread as you suggest Mr Hollis. Many thanks!

Comment

Dedided just today that i need Rock Band... want to grab it before the stores shut, can anybody suggest where the cheapest high street store/supermarket might be for the instruments/game?
            Oh and while i'm at it, is there any discernable difference between the 360/ps3 versions? Particularly RE. availability of downloadable content? I really want the Weezer stuff i've seen mentioned for example.
            Speedy reply greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by vkun View Post
              I was wondering, since I saw Persona 3 at gamestation's online store for 15 GBP but it's sold out, what are the chances of them having stock in one of the regular stores? (I'm not from UK and I don't want to send my friend on a fool's errand). Thanks.
              Wait a few months for FES, currently ?3 on Play.com as a pre-order.

Thats ?3 for a whole lot more game!

Comment

Any kind of deals on a DS Lite? Looking to get either a green or a red one. Need heavy reductions to make it an advisable purchase, though. Fat chance, right?

Comment

Alright, I've searched high and low and can find naff all apart from £99 for a DS Lite and 2 Imagine Games (Babies and Fashion Designer) from WHSmiths, but none of the nearby stores have red or green units. Can anyone find a similar or better deal? Hope to sell on any bundled games to reduce the price.

Please and thank you.

Comment

Gamestation do a bundle in-store for £99.99 with a selected game, one of which is Final Fantasy Rings of Fate. There is a nice little work around to get the bundle down to £84 if you have a CEX near your Gamestation.

Trade the game in as part of the same transaction and take advantage of the "we beat any trade price by £1" that Gamestation offer. Quote the current CEX trade price of £15, resulting in you getting the DS Lite for £84.

Comment

Thanks for the effort, dude! Unfortunately, the nearest CEX is some distance away. Don't want to save the money and spend it on transport. Will go with that if that's the best option, though. Thanks again.

Also a useful tip on the price match. Might try that on the Imagine games...
                      Last edited by egparadigm; 07-08-2008, 19:23.

Comment

Oh you don't have to go to the CEX just quote their trade price when trading in the Final Fantasy at Gamestation when getting the £99.99 bundle.

Comment

What you mean they don't have to be in the same town? Usually they have some kind of distance limitation on such things. Would make it alot easier.

Comment

The small print states within a 5 mile radius but you might get away with it if your lucky.

Comment

Hmmm... I doubt that'll work. If I wasn't going to Bristol the distance would be at least 20-30 miles. Oh well, thanks for the info.
                              EDIT: Ended up going with Amazon £110 with copy of Phantom Hourglass.

Thanks all.
                              Last edited by egparadigm; 10-08-2008, 18:12.

Comment

Anybody know of anywhere you can get Microsoft points cards cheaper than the RRP? Do cheaper imported ones work?

Comment

Working...
                                X