Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't use an imported points card from the US, they only work on the marketplace of their origin. I.e. US points work on US marketplace and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by gaz@manc View Post
      Anybody know of anywhere you can get Microsoft points cards cheaper than the RRP? Do cheaper imported ones work?
      Tesco online do 2100 for just under ?14

Comment

Thanks for that

Comment

Grabbed Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (Wii) from Gamestation today for a fiver new - a steal if there ever was one. Worth it if you've got the Classic Controller/spare GC pads.

Comment

anyone know the cheapest place to get Xbox live points?

Comment

Scroll up a couple of posts

Comment

lol can't believe I missed that!

Comment

Anyone know the cheapest place to get Pan's Labyrinth on Bluray?

Comment

UK version is fifteen quid delivered at zavvi.co.uk, don't know if it's region free and cheaper at movietyme and the like.

Comment

I'm looking for Formula One Championship Edition (PS3). What's the cheapest place online?
                      Thank you.

EDIT: bought it at 23+1£ at dvd.co.uk
                      Last edited by Occasus; 21-08-2008, 16:28.

Comment

Has anyone got a Drayton Manor Park offer, please? My brother used something the other week to get into the sealife centre for half price (or something like that) but it could be used at Drayton Manor...please let me know if you can help

Thank you.

Comment

The sealife ones you get in a happy meal. Cheapest place to get a Wii remote?
                          Last edited by Guest; 29-08-2008, 22:22.

Comment

There you go Tiz http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/172...y/Product.html and that includes Wii play...you can also sell the game which should make the Wii remote pretty cheap

Comment

What's the best price for a (PAL) Wii?
                              Went though Game, HMV, Zavvi the other day, but the £195 with FREE Smash Bros bundles I saw were a bit suspicious (as surely the game isn't free if you're paying that price).
                              Thx

Comment

I remember hearing Asda were selling them below the RRP but only in the larger stores. You'll be lucky to find anyone else selling them lower TBH.

Comment

Working...
                                X