Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

play.com have a few bundles at £289/£299 - plus use the code Experience08 to get 5% off

ChoicesUK.com have some damaged box ones at £239 by the way (did at the weekend anyway)

Comment

Thank you, Mr Holliss

Comment

Anyone know where I can pick up a white Dualshock 3 the cheapest, preferably in the UK

Comment

Here or ebay, retailers selling imported PS3 stuff here in the UK are next to zero - after Sony's heavy-handed approach a couple of years back.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
            Here or ebay, retailers selling imported PS3 stuff here in the UK are next to zero - after Sony's heavy-handed approach a couple of years back.
            Cheers, might put a request in the wanted forums then or pick one up from 365 games if there hard to get hold of over here.

Comment

Going a bit off topic but...

Why the hell is either machine (PSP + PS3) even region free if they blocked us importing from Hong Kong/Japan?

Trust Europe to get really screwed over with a region free machine.

I'm looking for a cheap Yoshi Touch & Go... Wish I didn't miss it a while back...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharfetchd View Post
                Anyone know where I can pick up a white Dualshock 3 the cheapest, preferably in the UK
                Not the most helpful to you in an immediate way, but I got one from a stall on Long Eaton market a few weeks back. It'll be Saturday before I can pop and see if they have a phone number/website and will do a mail order, but if you can wait I can go down and ask. It cost 35 quid. PM me if you want me to ask them.

Comment

Originally posted by ReZeN View Post
                  Why the hell is either machine (PSP + PS3) even region free if they blocked us importing from Hong Kong/Japan?

Trust Europe to get really screwed over with a region free machine.
                  It's annoying but most consoles aren't supposed to be imported into the UK from other countries due to them not having passed the various consumer electronics safety certificates over here.

Many shops in Hong Kong and Japan do import games over even though they've not been cleared for release by the BBFC. I've had a few of the main UK chains not accepting my used import games due to them not containing the required BBFC rating so they can't be legally sold here.

If you really want to import games in the UK they're not exactly difficult to find. I've got import games from Hong Kong, Japan & the USA for my DS, PSP, PS3 & Wii and I imagine that many people on this site do also.

Comment

Please may i ask how you use the experience08 code when using play.com?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
                      Please may i ask how you use the experience08 code when using play.com?

Thanks.
                      On the Payment page youll see the option to enter a promotional code or voucher on the right hand side of the screen

Comment

Thanks Haha I see it now, thank you. I was looking everywhere but there. Hehe..(i'm an idiot)

Comment

I did ask a while but got no reply so I'm hoping somebody has come across a cheap copy somewhere now.

I'm really trying to find a good price for Parodius Portable on the PSP. I'm finding prices of around ?30 imported from Japan.

There are two versions available and I'd really prefer the original rather than the re-released Konami's Best edition but I will consider the re-release as it's a little hard to find the original now.

So basically I want this version...

But I would make do with this version...

I've listed it in my Wanted Items thread in the trading forum too so if you either have one or know somewhere that sells them for an fair price please let me know.

Comment

Who's giving the best price for pre-orders of Ninja Gaiden 2? The cheapest I've seen so far is Gamplay.com who have it at £32.99 but I can't order there because their stupid system won't let me update my address

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
                              Who's giving the best price for pre-orders of Ninja Gaiden 2? The cheapest I've seen so far is Gamplay.com who have it at ?32.99 but I can't order there because their stupid system won't let me update my address
                              DVD.co.uk have it for ?32.95.
                              Amazon have it for ?32.99.

Comment

Hmm... Amazon are ****e for pre-orders, does anyone know what dvd.co.uk are like?

Comment

Working...
                                X