Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have deals or best prices for Ninth Eshop vouchers?

Thanks

Neil

Comment

If anyone clocks any special offers on Logitech Steering Wheels (Xbox One) could you share please?

My son wants one for Christmas (with the pedals and shifter) and I know they occasionally go on special offer.

Ta

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        If anyone clocks any special offers on Logitech Steering Wheels (Xbox One) could you share please?

My son wants one for Christmas (with the pedals and shifter) and I know they occasionally go on special offer.

Ta
        Try following Frugal Gaming on Twitter - you never know!

Comment

Cheers QC. I don't use social media but will bookmark that link

Comment

Cheers QC. I don't use social media but will bookmark that link
            Smyths have just done a promotion, so keep 'em peeled if they do another.

Plus, Black Friday isn't far away, so maybe there'll be something there.
            I find Techradar do a great roundup and take all the hard work out of looking for bargains:

Comment

Resident Evil 2 Remake (PS4)
              £17.85 includes FREE UK Postage

Comment

If anyone clocks any special offers on Logitech Steering Wheels (Xbox One) could you NOT share please?

I just took the plunge as you currently get a free Driving Force Shifter with the G920. Might not be the best offer between now and Christmas but I can at least stop thinking about it now

Comment

If anyone clocks any special offers on Logitech Steering Wheels (Xbox One) could you NOT share please?

I just took the plunge as you currently get a free Driving Force Shifter with the G920. Might not be the best offer between now and Christmas but I can at least stop thinking about it now

LOL Thats the set up I've got its ace. Wait untill you play Grid on the wheel

Comment

It's not actually for me, it's one of the boys' Christmas pressies (exactly the model & shifter he asked for).

I was thinking I might get a second hand one for myself ... ace set up that, bet it's a ton of fun

Comment

It's not actually for me, it's one of the boys' Christmas pressies (exactly the model & shifter he asked for).

I was thinking I might get a second hand one for myself ... ace set up that, bet it's a ton of fun
                      Currys always tend to have deals during Christmas. I bet their deals will be cheaper than a 2nd hand one on Ebay . Thanks to BC you can play Daytona USA with the wheel too

Comment

Looking for any decent xbox live 12 month Gold deals if anyone knows of anything.

Comment

Smyth’s toys currently offering buy 3 months Game Pass Ultimate get 3 months free.

Link-me-do.

Comment

Game are doing the same @ £32.99

Neil

Comment

That 110 in 1 cart is worth a fortune

Comment

Working...
                              X