Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're ?6 in CEX. It's no different to the Wii one.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

What's the cheapest pre order price for Fallout 4? PS4 or PC don't mind which.

Comment

Anyone know of any Wii U console bargains kicking about?

I've had one since launch but my kids have pretty much adopted it as their own so I'm after a second system

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          Anyone know of any Wii U console bargains kicking about?
          This.

Wouldn't mind being able to pick up a cheap white 8GB basic as an xmas present.

Comment

Not much knocking around at the moment, best I can find is ?179.99 with super smash bros: http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/v...sh-bros-wii-u/

Boxing day sales may provide a few deals, i'd wait until then personally.

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
              Not much knocking around at the moment, best I can find is ?179.99 with super smash bros: http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/v...sh-bros-wii-u/
              That offer from Smyths sold out quite some time ago.

Comment

Check rakuten, search for wii u (plus Mario kart) and use the 15% off code, JANSALE15. It should come out under ?190, but you might have to rewire the euro plug to a UK one, but that is easy.

Comment

Is anywhere selling Bomberman R for the Switch on the cheap?

Comment

Japanese eShop has it for 3480yen every few weeks.

Comment

Are there any decent PS4 deals around at prez? I'm after a Slim model for one of me boys.

Comment

Titanfall 2 for £2.95?

We've uncovered an array of Xbox One and PlayStation 4 games ranging from £30 to under a fiver. Keep reading to nab 'em…

Comment

Thanks chimps!

Comment

PlayStation weekend sale:

"We should really stop being surprised by new sales starting on PlayStation Store, but this teeny tiny weekend offer has suddenly emerged on the European storefront. As the name implies, this deal is only valid for the next couple of days, but there are only a few games included this time around.

Most notably, Yakuza 0 is going for a very tempting £8.99. If you've yet to dive into this brilliantly crazy series, this game is a fantastic starting point. Elsewhere, Darksiders III is a tenner off at £39.99, while PSVR platformer Moss is down to £14.99. Futuristic racer GRIP can be had for £19.99, and a Warhammer bundle seems to be a good deal, offering both Mordheim and Blood Bowl 2 for £12.99."

Comment

Never heard of the game but its free https://store.steampowered.com/app/343710/Kholat/

Comment

Assassin's Creed Chronicles China free on uplay

Comment

Working...
                                X