User Tag List

Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 798788899091 LastLast

PlayStation weekend sale:
    http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/...ystation_store

"We should really stop being surprised by new sales starting on PlayStation Store, but this teeny tiny weekend offer has suddenly emerged on the European storefront. As the name implies, this deal is only valid for the next couple of days, but there are only a few games included this time around.

Most notably, Yakuza 0 is going for a very tempting 8.99. If you've yet to dive into this brilliantly crazy series, this game is a fantastic starting point. Elsewhere, Darksiders III is a tenner off at 39.99, while PSVR platformer Moss is down to 14.99. Futuristic racer GRIP can be had for 19.99, and a Warhammer bundle seems to be a good deal, offering both Mordheim and Blood Bowl 2 for 12.99."

Assassin's Creed Chronicles China free on uplay

Epic games launcher from tomorrow Axiom Verge is the next Freebie

One of the boy's xbox Gold subs runs out this week. cdkeys are doing 12 months for 37. Is that about as good as it gets at present? Anywhere cheaper?

Your post just came through on my mails, and as someone who's 100% more a browser than a contributor on here I'd be more than happy to save you a fiver (couple of cheap pints, a copy of burnout paradise in the current sale!) and let you have a spare code that I've got for 32 if that might be of interest?

@Womble9 that sounds just the ticket. Brilliant. pm incoming

Castlevania SotN is 2.39 for the PSOne Classic version. Playable on PS3 and Vita.