Burnout Paradise PS3 NTSC Takedown-Revengers in Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burnout Paradise PS3 NTSC Takedown-Revengers in Paradise

Who is in for some online Burnout Loving come Friday ?

Drop your PSN ID and we can all add away

1. DVDM1KE
    2. No45
    3. Mik3F
    4. doodledude
    5. jellofund53
    6. Evolution-One
    7. Saijobob
    Last edited by dvdmike; 09-02-2008, 07:06.

Crumbled.

No45

Comment

You can add me to the list as I will be getting it - Mik3F

Comment

me too, mine came today: doodledude

Comment

Still waiting for my copy from VG+ but feel free to add me up. My id is jellofund53

Comment

i am deciding to buy this game from america but only have one problem i can't seem to find out about, if anyone who is from the UK and has the american version of burnout paradise can they connect to their friends from their UK PSN friends list? when they go online on burnout?

this is very important to know this as i don't want to buy the american version and find out that i can't connect to my friends at all, thanks.

Comment

I'm 99% sure it's fine (Nobody's complained yet, and I'm sure we'd have heard something). I'm waiting on my US version as well, so I should be able to confirm before long.

Comment

I think its ok.

My US copy arrived today and I had a quick go online earlier. Nobody was using a headset but I'm pretty sure they were all Europeans (a few with language as 'German' in their profiles and others with Euro sounding IDs like Bjorn76 & Dogsbollox).

Not a 'Its Britney b***h' or 'kissmyassdude69' in sight
                Last edited by tom-nook; 26-01-2008, 01:09.

Comment

You may as well get me on this too...Evolution-One!

The most enjoyable thing about newly released games is that it's the only time that I'm ever able to top the world rankings lol. I think I had 2 or 3 for top Show Time records just now.

...I didn't actually realise they were rankings, I thought they were offline scores at first!

Comment

Originally posted by tom-nook View Post
                    I think its ok.

My US copy arrived today and I had a quick go online earlier. Nobody was using a headset but I'm pretty sure they were all Europeans (a few with language as 'German' in their profiles and others with Euro sounding IDs like Bjorn76 & Dogsbollox).

Not a 'Its Britney b***h' or 'kissmyassdude69' in sight
                    can you play with friends from your UK friends list? i'm not talking about the random game servers.

Comment

Originally posted by huyi View Post
                      can you play with friends from your UK friends list? i'm not talking about the random game servers.
                      No idea sorry.

Just bought my PS3 on Tuesday & only have 1 person on my friends list (John Parry) so far....and I've not really been online much. Next time I am I'll see if I can hook up with John for a game and let you know how I get on.
                      Last edited by tom-nook; 27-01-2008, 21:13.

Comment

When I go on it shows what people on my friends list are doing and gives me the option to join or invite them in game.

Aaw...that's just sad mate!!!

The only thing that could possibly be worse than only having one friend is when that one friend is me!!!

I've just had a quick go and it was showing that Wip3outs is playing too.
                        Last edited by JP; 27-01-2008, 21:22.

Comment

Picked up my PS3 with free copy of Paradise at Virgin today - anyone else still playing?

ID is Saijobob

Comment

OK, it looks like we have interest in this again. Anybody still up for a few games of this? Maybe you want to finish off some of the trophies or just have a mess around?

I'll be on tomorrow t some time but it'll probably be around 8 or 9 for me.

Comment

Ok, friend request sent to John, rjwtaylor, and a couple of others - tag is Monoccoto. Loving the game, getting better all the time as I get to know the city more.

Comment

Working...
                              X