No announcement yet.

Burnout Paradise PS3 NTSC Takedown-Revengers in Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are people using headsets here? I was surprised at how many people were using them when I jumped into a random online game tonight.

Comment

I'll be on tonight. Still got most of the online trophies to get, about 487 challenges to complete and several asses to kick ;p

Comment

Originally posted by Jashin View Post
        Are people using headsets here? I was surprised at how many people were using them when I jumped into a random online game tonight.
        I'm headset-less but that may well change when SOCOM comes out.

I'll be on tonight.

Oh, thanks for the friend request Jashin.

My PSN tag is AussieSurfboy by the way.

Comment

Got the game tonight and am itching to see if its online is any good.

PSN: AsPiRiNgYoUtH

Comment

Originally posted by Cuber001
            PSN: AsPiRiNgYoUtH
            I'm curious; were Cuber001 or AspiringYouth available when you signed up to the PSN?

I'll be on tonight too - more stunt run action though please!

Comment

No idea. I have been using AsPiRiNgYoUtH for ages, since back with the original Xbox. And rather than keep changing my online tag between consoles, i figured it was just easier to keep it the same. It just means friends and all dont get confused. No idea where cuber001 came from.

Comment

I should be back on this early next week so if I'm not already on your friends list -

Unwell Cat is the the PSN name.

Comment

How bizarre. Despite me crumbling in the second post of this thread (From last January) I didn't actually get this until last week!

Original version I bought was supposed to be a US version, but was an Asian version so I returned it for a refund. If I'm playing this online though, feel free to send me an invite - not done much with it yet (I knew I shouldn't have bought it just before SF4) so expect easy wins.

Comment

Guys, I just picked this up today, so please come and say hi if you see me online - I'll be the one who is very much at n00b status! PSN name: funkydan

Comment

Anybody still playing this online?

Comment

Got this off the store last week so I'll be online semi regularly

Comment

Bit late with the game but here's my handle; Higashbashi

Comment

Working...
                          X