No announcement yet.

Gradius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Halo 3 from me, instant payment and a pleasure to deal with.

Thankyou.

Comment

Bought some MS points from me. Instant payment and comms. Thanks!

Comment

Bought my COD3 on xbox360 from me, great comms and quick payment. Great buyer and would have no worries doing business with again.
        Cheers
        Steven

Comment

Took his copy of Fallout 3 GOTY for a nice price, was posted the same day I paid and arrived in top condition the day after. Flawless work with top comms throughout

Comment

Sold me Bioshock 2, no problems at all. Good comms, quick delivery, game in top notch condition just as described. Great stuff!

Comment

Bought two 360 cheapies from Gradius. Games were in tip top condition and arrived quick. Many thanks

Comment

Just bought a couple of PC-Engine games from me. Fast payment, excellent friendly comms through PM. Top trade all round, thanks mate.

Comment

Back to back feedback...........

Neil bought my long treasured copy of Dracula-X for PC-Engine. Fast payment, great comms and an all round great bloke to deal with, even if it was the saddest sale i've ever made. (I've owned it SO long!) Cheers mate.

Comment

Neil sold me a nice copy of Darius Plus for PC Engine.

Great comms and fast delivery.

Cheers mate

Comment

Brought DJ Hero & F1 from Neil. Top bloke throughout the deal. Although the royal mail was slow to deliver my package which was no fault of Neil's, he was great with comms throughout and was very understanding. Top bloke through and through

Comment

Brought DoDonPachi Ressurection from Neil and again a nice smooth transaction with a very top bloke...Nuff said really...Until next time Neil mate

Comment

Easiest transaction ever, hand delivered within 6 hours of posting the game for sale. I know It's easy as we work together but I know he'd do the same for everyone on here
                          Last edited by stevie vip 99; 09-02-2011, 10:18.

Comment

Fantastic seller.

Bargin price, next day delivery and mint condition goods.

Thanks again.

Comment

Superb seller, fast postage and great comms

Cheers

Comment

Fast postage, spot-on communication, good condition item. All-round positive.

Comment

Working...
                                X