The Club 360/ps3 ?19.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GODZOOKI View Post
    Might be selected Game stores though as Game at the Gyle in Edinburgh never knew anything about it but Princess Street did!! That might have just been incompetant staff though!

Picked mine up for ?22 with a mario Kart toy!!
    Damn I was about to head to the Gyle and pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by GODZOOKI View Post
      Might be selected Game stores though as Game at the Gyle in Edinburgh never knew anything about it but Princess Street did!! That might have just been incompetant staff though!

Picked mine up for ?22 with a mario Kart toy!!
      got that beat!
      ?20:97p with a copy of railroad tycoon for the PC!

Comment

My local store didn't have any posters up so I had to ask them for it. They didn't ahve any problem though as I spent another £130ish quid at the same time

Comment

Mine had a tiny 2 inch square sign under the game, that was it, talk albout keeping it quiet. Three minute walk away Gamestation have this at £49.99. Make sense of that.

Comment

Eventually got mine today for £20.47.

Comment

I asked at my local store and the idiots didn't know anything about it and wouldn't do it.

They also didn't know about the extra 25% on trades poster in the window. They did do that though after I pointed it out.

Comment

Nice one, just ordered. Forgot to slap it through quidco though

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                  I asked at my local store and the idiots didn't know anything about it and wouldn't do it.

They also didn't know about the extra 25% on trades poster in the window. They did do that though after I pointed it out.
                  Ring up the customer services number and make them looks like tits.

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                    Welcome to my morning You would have thought they alerted all stores to the offer they have on

Comment

If youre after Wii Nights aswell then why not buy both online @ GAME for £40?
                      Theyre both in the WBW offer & u can add them both to your basket for a total of £40.

Comment

No problem for me , picked mine up but had to pay a whole 98p for the other item, so 20.99 still seems a sweet deal, problem is i dont think much of the game so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                          Welcome to my morning You would have thought they alerted all stores to the offer they have on
                          OK, I just did what you did. I rung up, laid down the law and returned my game, got ?40 credit for it, and re-bought it with DMC 4 which was ?34.99. So I got DMC 4 for ?34.99 and Club for ?19.99.

I did all of this at another branch who knew what they were on about.

Comment

Just back from buying 2 copies (one for my mate) and tried to get away with with one of them counting as the "anything else", but the manager wasn't having it. So I had to buy a couple of 98p PS2 games as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                              Eventually got mine today for ?20.47.
                              Went to that same branch today and scoured the place for cheap stuff and the only thing I could find was a Bluray case for 98p and the girl rang it up with no problems (well only a smirk once she saw it ).

It does state clearly on the sticker that its when bought with ANYTHING in store so slap that in their face if they offer you any resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by HaHaUK View Post
                                Went to that same branch today and scoured the place for cheap stuff and the only thing I could find was a Bluray case for 98p and the girl rang it up with no problems (well only a smirk once she saw it ).

It does state clearly on the sticker that its when bought with ANYTHING in store so slap that in their face if they offer you any resistance.

Yes it does and a winrar is ME Boom headshot and other internet phrases
                                There aint no beating that without getting in trouble !

Comment

Working...
                                X