No announcement yet.

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm wondering if the online works by fighting friends only? Anyone got this working yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders View Post
      I'm wondering if the online works by fighting friends only? Anyone got this working yet?
      Not had a chance to try fighting anyone on the friends list yet Bleeders, but random fights definately ain't working.
      just added your friend code kryss and added kusogaki's smash code. my friend code is 4043-5639-1552-6105

Comment

Damn you all, I've been literally clamouring this for years

Comment

only a month to go, meanwhile we're all getting stuck in to melee again on a lunch break basis. It's still bloody amazing. Can't imagine how long Brawl will last for.

it sold approx 800k in its first japanese week, how mental is that

Comment

gotta say I dug it out as well

Possibly one of my favorite Nintendo series, certainly of recent times

Comment

Been playing adventure mode all day trying to unlock sonic...about 40% into it and no sign of sonic yet -____-;

Getting kinda bored/frustrated of going through all these levels...The boss fights and cutscenes are pretty amazing though.

I lol'ed so much when Luigi was doing his karate pose, and when the ice climbers weren't liking the fact that Metaknight was climbing up the mountain ahead of them

I'll add the console codes tomorrow, i keep forgetting to write mine down.
              Have only made one stage and it's pretty crappy :P

Comment

mario strikers had an identical connection issue at launch so I wouldn't worry too much. Not sure why it was happening but I assumed just high demand.

Comment

From what I can gather from the Smash Boards, it's not a connection issue. Basically, the game will only allow you to join a battle with a low ping. So obviously, random matches are out of the question given the distance between ourselves and Japan.

However, matches against friends should be fine, since the game uses a peer-to-peer connection for this.

Comment

hmm, not enjoying this at all. Not sure why - but its not tickling the buds at all. Still i'll bare with it...

Comment

This game is absolutely amazing!! Best impulse buy ever so glad I couldn't find any US Wii's online on Monday night. I've only played it about five hours, mostly multilayer with mates, already unlocked Sonic, Snake and load of others. No idea how we unlocked Sonic though

I heard you have to play 200vs matches to get him, we only played about thirty something .

I haven't even started Adventure mode yet, can't wait to get stuck into that later. Tried to get online earlier but can't even get my Wii to connect, hopefully get it sorted later and upload my friend codes here.

One more thing Gamecube controller FTW!!
                      Last edited by Two_Bears; 08-02-2008, 12:29.

Comment

I need one more cube controller to make mine complete, any place that still sells them ? new if possible

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Bears View Post
                          This game is absolutely amazing!! Best impulse buy ever so glad I couldn't find any US Wii's online on Monday night. I've only played it about five hours, mostly multilayer with mates, already unlocked Sonic, Snake and load of others. No idea how we unlocked Sonic though

I heard you have to play 200vs matches to get him, we only played about thirty something .

I haven't even started Adventure mode yet, can't wait to get stuck into that later. Tried to get online earlier but can't even get my Wii to connect, hopefully get it sorted later and upload my friend codes here.

One more thing Gamecube controller FTW!!
                          A lot of the stuff that you unlock you do via

the Sub Space Emissary SP

Comment

Just added Kusogaki, Kryss and Pharfetchd.
                            Here is my smash code: 1547 - 4497 - 0317

Comment

cool, i'll add you after work tonight.

----

No one else been using wiimote turned on it's side then ? :P
                              It was quite uncomfortable at first but it's quite good, i never did like thumbsticks and its the only pad which supports the dpad. Keep forgetting the shield button though since im not used to pressing a button on the back of the pad.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post

To send each other maps and photos you HAVE to have both the friend code for the game AND for the console.
                                My wii friend code is 4702 0685 6975 5404.
                                Originally posted by Pharfetchd View Post
                                just added your friend code kryss and added kusogaki's smash code. my friend code is 4043-5639-1552-6105
                                Originally posted by MadMarc View Post
                                Just added Kusogaki, Kryss and Pharfetchd.
                                Here is my smash code: 1547 - 4497 - 0317
                                Added both console codes, and madmarc's smash code

my wii console friend code: 2858 5499 5780 7904

Comment

Working...
                                X