• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've also just

been to a wedding

which is nice.

Comment

Ok, this is loads easier when using the remote and nunchuck for direction rather than the wii fit board. Not nearly as fun though, but I had to switch to the remote just to progress. The challenges from the halfway point are too hard with the board.

Has anyone else noticed there's a run that isn't listed on the piste map?

To find it,

look around at the top of lift 6

Comment

This game is charming, easy to play, with a lot to get to grips with if you want to. Im learning how to use the control stick to influence my parallel turns now, taken me ages to learn it properly.
        The music is great, not that bloody rock crap like other games.
        The rumble on the remote as you pass a post on the way up a mountain is a good touch.
        After week playing with it I STILL ignore missions loads just to find new ways to get down the slopes, and night skiing is so beautiful!
        Are there really places where you can ski at night like this=!!?

Comment

This game sounds wicked.. Just to clarify you definately need the wii board to play?

Comment

Evert, yeah, although not normally the entire mountain. Normally just the lower slopes.

Koppo, no, read my review. http://www.ntsc-uk.com/review.php?pl...FamilySkiWeSki
            I recommend starting with the balanace board, but then when it gets too tough, switching to the normal remote and nunchuk controls which are much easier.

Is this out in the US yet? We skii I think it's called.

Comment

Yes, it's £15 at VG+ £15!!!!

Mention us when ordering!

Surprised this thread isn't full of people playing it.

Comment

I'm waiting for it to get a bit cheaper. £30 + in PAL-land is a bit crazy.

Comment

Regarding the races , slalom and moguls section of the game, does beating the different levels get you anything? Victory doesnt seem to add to my rating out of 160. Also, there is no tick or anything to tell me if have completed the level or not. Are these games here just for practice?

Comment

Weird, every single event should add to your 160 total. Are you repeating events? You only get the score once. Beating each event unlocks more events dotted around the mountain.

Oh, unless you are choosing events from the guy at the bottom of the mountain or from your pause menu? That's only for events you have already done. You have to explore the mountain to find the event start points for new events.

Comment

Im doing the events on the options menu on the main title screen that are all available to do from the moment you start the game.

It isnt part of the Freestyle game where you ski around and do missions that way.

Comment

Ah ignore those. Waste of time.

PAL users:

£20

Comment

Working...
                        X