No announcement yet.

k0pp0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

k0pp0 sold me some Ninja Turtle Beach X12 headphones.

Headphones themselves were in great condition, with the protective film still on and he chucked in the cable he made to get them to work with the 360's HDMI port.

They came the day after the money had cleared. Top comms and the usual glowing feedback.

Comment

k0pp0 sold me a game quick postage and all as expected. Top Trader!

Comment

K0pp0 bought Portal 2 from me and paid instanly. Top buyer.

Comment

Bought a Muse album from this fine chap. Lovely.

Comment

k0pp0 sold me Lost Planet 3 for PS3.

Fast delivery and good packaging.

He even threw in a Post-It note cussing the game "wants to be Dead Space".

Faultless service, as usual.

Comment

k0pp0 bought an Xbox 360 game from me, really good guy to deal with throughout. Great buyer

Comment

Bought an Xperia Play from him, everything was perfect. Great seller.

Comment

I purchased The Witcher 2 and Portal 2 from k0pp0.

The usual exemplary service with rapid, sensibly packaged postage and constant communications on progress.

Recommended.

The detailed guide to making your own "Fleshlight" was wholly inappropriate and disturbing, however.

Comment

I told you.. you have to get the cow lips from the butchers!

Comment

Purchased some xbox 360 games from k0pp0, items arrived in quick time excellently packaged in great condition. Thanks Mate

Comment

Sold me an Apple TV! It came mega quick and packaged brilliantly.

Comment

Bought an Xbox One S from Mr K0pp0 and it arrived promptly and in great condition. Lovely stuff.

Thanks

Comment

Bought an Xbox One X from this fine gentleman. All as described, faultless transaction with rapid delivery, and friendly comms. Great all round really. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X