• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
    ?12 each or for the pair?
    Yep. Was well happy with that.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Are any of these games fairly easy? I love a shoot 'em up, but being rubbish at them, I don't think I'd enjoy all this bullet hell!
      All of them have a Novice mode which will make you feel more skilled than you are if that's any help.

Comment

Cave are ceasing western presence.

Comment

Let's hope they release everything region free and don't "cave" completely

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            Let's hope they release everything region free and don't "cave" completely
            Keep in mind that Cave put their entertainment (=videogame) division on ice, and many minds behind recent and not-so-recent Cave shooters left for other companies or founded their own. Kinda sad thing to say, but I wouldn't expect much from Cave in the next years.

Comment

Cave as we know it is dead. Pandering to the social/mobile-game market and forsaking its arcade roots. Shame really but nothing lasts forever. On the other hand, there are plenty of games available from Cave that I've hardly made a dent in, so there's still much to play.
              Last edited by danholo; 27-01-2014, 19:56.

Comment

I just found the "Cave Shooting Collection Complete" listed on Amazon Japan. To be released May 22nd.

I would get this if I could afford it, but no. I don't know how it's different from the collection released a year ago.

Comment

Saidaioujou is in there now

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    Saidaioujou is in there now
                    Ah well that just crapped all the value out of the original release then

Comment

If you were holding on for resale, I'd be pushing the first print with OST collection angle

Comment

Lol I had considered it for a while to help fund a Naomi Cab but never did it
                        Mine is still sealed but it's such an awesome set that even if I never play it just having all those Superplays was worth the purchase alone IMO.
                        You can't miss out on the price it was under ?300 & just the superplays alone would have cost easily more than that let alone all the games & those OST's
                        It really is probably the ultimate piece in my collection & I'm chuffed I picked it up.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                        X