No announcement yet.

samba de amigo price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my first one when it came out was around £150 from Bournemouth importer. Took it back 2days later as it wouldnt register in wheelchair as was too low down and they let me have my dosh back. I got it for £100 from VGI and I remember PAL release being same price.

Comment

That would be Video Game Centre, yes? Always a bit pricey in there TBH, and they don't seem to import anything except Asian 360 games these days.

Comment

Im amazed Video game centre are still going, the prices they charged were nothing short of daylight robbery , not to say i didnt spend many a pound with them before the internet was up with cheap goods.

Comment

Last time I went in there the place was bare as Mother Hubbard's kitchen and was full of irritating little Emo teens eating KFC. And as you say the prices they charge are ridiculous in this day and age of internet retailers. £30 for an import DS games or close to £50 for a current gen one FFS!

Comment

Yea it was VGC. Your talking years ago though maybe around 1999 or 2000 soon as the game came out. We moved to portland island for 3yrs so used to go in their sometimes (used to use Double drive in Weymouth everyweek though for PC and console games then started using Gameplay when they got more expensive till I started using Shopto last year). I had a stack of old games I traded at VGC so cost me next to nothing. Used em about 3 times that was it but the staff was nice especially with being understanding.

Comment

Mine cost £79.99 from Gamestation.

Only 5,000 units produced for the UK if I recall. I later sold mine for well over £200 on eBay.

Comment

Working...
              X