No announcement yet.

noobish hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold two PS2 games to noobish hat, instant payment, friendly banter, nice dude!

Comment

Sold Smash Bros. DX to noobish hat. Paid instantly, good comms - nothing to see here!

Comment

Fast payment for PSP game as always. Top chap.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Echoing the above - a top trader indeed; gracias amigo

Comment

very quick payment and absolutely no problems

thanks guy

Comment

Sold noobish a couple of PS2 games. Paid quickly. Thanks.

Comment

Sold noobish hat Fallout 3 on the xbox 360, he paid like instanstly! no problems at all.

Enjoy the game dude.

Comment

Bought an external PC hard drive from me - no problems at all, friendly comms. Thanks

Comment

Noobish bought a Xbox 360 quick charge kit off of me. Very fast payment through paypal. No problems at all!

Thanks!

Comment

This man is the aces in my book. Amazing scenes at Superdans house today when a japanese copy of silent scope advance arrived, id been looking for this gba game for 4 years and had never even seen a copy! Anywhere, ever, i began to doubt it even existed, but Sorrel kindly took time out of his trip to japan and got me a copy, minty too! Amazing, thanks a mill

Comment

Sold this gentlemen a PS2 game and the payment arrived super duper quickly, top man.

Comment

Noobish very kindly gifted me with a free, full copy of the Final Fantasy IV soundtrack.

Arrived quickly and in very good condition, would be more than happy to buy from/sell to in the future.

Cheers

Comment

I sold Sorrel a couple of games. Very fast payment and good comms. My second dealing with him and both times have been texbook. Excellent trader.

Full Skull ratings!

Comment

Bought a Famicom game from me. Recommended buyer. Ta

Comment

Bought boktai from sorrel, super lovely, cheers mate!

Comment

Working...
                                X