No announcement yet.

noobish hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fine gentleman sent me a scented Castlevania cartridge for the Nintnedo 64. What ho!

Comment

Bought Otocky from Sorrel, arrived quickly and in great condition, a pleasure to deal with. Thanks

Comment

Awesome trader! Bought Sexy Parodius from this fine fellow, and it arrived quickly, very well protected, and in mint condition. Recommended.

Comment

Super-fast payment for DC title from Sorrel.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought a lovely Famicom Color SP from him. Friendly pms and ultra fast postage were all part of the service, thanks

Comment

another great buyer

took a couple of items from my most recent sale and paid immediately

very happy

Comment

Just bought and paid for a pad super quick! ta

Comment

Bought SW Ep1 Racer (JP N64) from him, mint game bubblewrapped like it was a newborn baby

Comment

always a pleasure to deal with Sorrel.....

Comment

sold me a wii game which arrived next day, no messing.. top man thanks

Comment

Sold me Mario Kart 64. Super quick delivery and friendly chap indeed.

Comment

Sold me Ocarina of time for the 64, fast delivery and top service all round. Many thanks!

Comment

Unfortunately, I have not had a good experience with this seller.

noobish hat was selling a PCE Duo R + 13 games for £300. (He has since deleted this post).

I contacted him and he told me it was available. I arranged to pick up, he agreed and gave me his address. Just before I was due to pick it up he contacted me and told me one of the games was missing...slightly strange as he had taken photos but chose to not look in the box.

Anyway, he told me it was somewhere in the house but would take “forever” to find. I told him I would hold off coming to collect so he could look for it and he told me he would.

I heard nothing for 3 days.

Then on a PC Engine Facebook group, of which I’m a part, another forum member (who will rename nameless for now) posted his “new purchase” a PCE Duo R + 13 games for £300. The exact same games as in noobish hat’s set (including the “missing” game).

Coincidence?

The best I can assume is that noobish hat chose to lie to me about losing the game in order to put me off and sell the set to another forum member.

Pretty underhanded thing to do IMO and I won’t be trading with this user in the future.
                            Last edited by Goemon; 17-08-2019, 09:32.

Comment

Nope. I really couldn't find the cart, and I realised I'm most likely never going to be able to find it (my collection is split up in Taiwan, my house, my mum's house, and my dad's house, and the cart is the size of a credit card). The other forum member told me owns a loose cart anyway and the case/manual would be good enough, whereas you told me you were only interested in the complete thing. Maybe I should have kept you in the loop, but honestly, I've got a lot on my plate atm, so sorry about that. I am not a liar at any rate.

Comment

Sounds like a definite case of miscommunication.
                                Please try and keep people updated of changes to sales and purchases.

Also, as per the forum rules do not delete or amend threads.

"Do not delete the contents of the original thread. You can edit the post to mark items as SOLD etc but please do not delete the body of the text as this may need to be used for later reference."

Comment

Working...
                                X