Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astro Boy Omega Factor GBA/DS - where to get it

?6 at softuk

Anywhere else? Seems like the best option really.

This game looks quite good on a big-screen.

Comment

Ive had this for ages, but i always end up giving up on the multiple boss, that turns into a bird and what not. Its really early on in the game i think. My skills really suck at this game. any tips?

Comment

Once I got used to the controls, I was destroying everything easily. It's a nice looking game, with a lot of cool stuff in it.

I think ?6 is a good price. Buy it!

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
          Ive had this for ages, but i always end up giving up on the multiple boss, that turns into a bird and what not. Its really early on in the game i think. My skills really suck at this game. any tips?
          keep practicing. The game really takes off once you master boosting.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            ?6 at softuk

Anywhere else? Seems like the best option really.
            Nice one, it was claiming out of stock the other day. Couldn't find a cheaper price brand new at the time.

Comment

i got to some giant green robot guy which i THINK was near the end, but he beat me over and over in a really embaressing fashion, so I havent actualy played it since...

Comment

Great game. Got it on my PSP and play it all the time. Prefer this to Gunstar GBA if I am honest

Comment

Looking forward to playing this, i bought it last year from Softuk but never got round too playing it. So i'm gonna actually make the effort this time and start it on Tuesday on my DS.

Comment

Working...
                  X