No announcement yet.

Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang on... Has RetroCore been back for ages without me ever realising?

Comment

err, yes. It's been back for the last 6 months under the name of Retro Core II but I've finally ran out of time to produce the show so it's now finally over for good

Yakumo

Comment

How do you get hold of the old Retro Core (Volume 1), Yakumo?

Comment

A short series with six new shows was better than none at all. This time however, it really does feel like this is truly the end. If you ever get the itch to come back for round 3, even if it's a 'Retro Core Annual Special' type of affair, remember that you have a solid fanbase that will always support The Saturn Scouser and his willingness to entertain be it showcasing an older game for others to appreciate, thumbing his nose at the establishment and sneaking a camera into game stores at great personal risk, or filming Japanese ****ters.

Cheers for all the good times, Yakumo.

Comment

It's sad to see it finally go but totally understandable. Must have taken a lot of work to make each episode. Regarding the last episode itself anyone know if there is anywhere I could get the music from that helicopter game. The tune in the playground was great.

Arigato Yakumo!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesy View Post
              Regarding the last episode itself anyone know if there is anywhere I could get the music from that helicopter game. The tune in the playground was great.

Arigato Yakumo!
              You could always buy my copy of the game jamesy

Comment

Thanks for the offer but I'll pass. Only really interested in the music rather than the actual game.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                  How do you get hold of the old Retro Core (Volume 1), Yakumo?
                  here you go mate - http://www.segagagadomain.com/RetroCorepage-main.htm Just click on the "1" over in the left side frame to go to the first ever Retro Core download page. The first few shows were really bad mind you

Originally posted by BluntX
                  or filming Japanese ****ters.
                  Who else would bring you such quality entertainment

Originally posted by jamesy
                  It's sad to see it finally go but totally understandable. Must have taken a lot of work to make each episode.
                  It sure did mate. Filming the games didn't take that long but editing everything then doing the voice-overs took such a long time. I really do wish I could continue but I finally realized last month that it's just not possible any more. My son is now 1.6 years old and needs more attention than ever from his dad.

As for the music from Puchi Copter I'm afraid that you can't even pause the game to record it since it stops. It is a pretty catchy tune though, I agree.

Yakumo
                  Last edited by Yakumo; 16-09-2008, 13:08.

Comment

Pharfetchd hooked me up with the song already. Wonderful stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                      err, yes. It's been back for the last 6 months under the name of Retro Core II but I've finally ran out of time to produce the show so it's now finally over for good

Yakumo
                      Oh bloody hell. That sucks.

Well at least I have 6 unwatched shows to get round to at some point.

Comment

All new Retro Core! Now going under the title of Retro Core SS. Check it out here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6mFuroY9AA

High quality versions will be available from my site soon.

Comment

Cheers for that dude.

Comment

Thanks mate. About time it was on youtube!

Comment

The new Retro Core SS Vol2 is out now - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1N7L6HBqYU

Comment

Retro Core SS Vol:04 - Snowboarding Special

This week Retro Core takes a look at all the Snowboarding games available for the Sega Saturn (Which is not a lot) including one previously unreleased game, ...

This week Retro Core takes a look at all the Snowboarding games available for the Sega Saturn (Which is not a lot) including one previously unreleased game, Chill.

Due to the video length restrictions my YouTube account has (15 minutes) the last minute of this video is missing. The full version will be available from the official Retro Core site this coming Monday (21st March) with higher quality video and audio. www.segagagadomain.com/RetroCorepage-main.htm

Also Saturn fans, don't forget to check out the Segagaga Domain Saturn store at www.segagagadomain.com/store/the-store.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X