No announcement yet.

Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this what SNK should have released instead of the Neo Geo mini?

Comment

This time we are taking a look at the second Pow Kiddy product known as the Q3. This is a Famicom / NES in the shape of a Game Boy but wait, this is better than the typical cheap clones out there.

Comment

Would you believe it. Sony go and publicise the all new PlayStation Mini Classics but forgot all about their PS4 console. ....... Oh, Wait.... It's not official, as if you couldn't tell (^_^)

Comment

I put up a new Life in Japan video the other day. This one features some lovely areas such as Kokura Castle plus a visit to a gamers' bar and Taito Station.

Comment

Something that's actually really nice for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
              The Saturn trial and beta VS the final
              Strange that the colours of the dogs were correct in the demo version, but not the full game. Almost like it was a bug in the full game, still it's a shocking port and the Saturn could have done so much better

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
                Strange that the colours of the dogs were correct in the demo version, but not the full game. Almost like it was a bug in the full game, still it's a shocking port and the Saturn could have done so much better
                I still stand by that the game plays really well. It only looks like crap. True, the Saturn could have done better.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                  I still stand by that the game plays really well. It only looks like crap. True, the Saturn could have done better.
                  Apart from the frame rate Magician the final boss is running at about half the speed compared to the arcade version.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
                    Apart from the frame rate Magician the final boss is running at about half the speed compared to the arcade version.
                    Just as well because it's still very hard.

Comment

One of 8BitDo's recent controllers reviewed this week.

Comment

I've just reviewed an 8BitDo Arcade Joystick that's compatible with the Switch. I had no idea 8BitDo even made a stick.

Comment

It's time for another Chinese Knock Offs. This time we are looking at the PowKiddy N1. The board seems to be used for various devices.

Comment

Yes, It's a Famicom Clone but one that's well built. A great little gift for the kids I'd say.

Comment

The Sega Master System is a console loved by millions all over the world yet many seem to think it's a very weak system.
                              Is this a true statement? Well, there's only one way to find out. Retro Core 5 - Sega Master System Special.

Featuring hardware over look and over 30 games!

Comment

Another triumph, Mark. Had good fun watching that.

Comment

Working...
                                X