• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sneak peek. Coming Soon!

Comment

Looks real nice!

Thanks Yakumo.

Comment

Yayhoo! just watched this there now. Music seems in perfect fitting with the show. Same style as the other shows. Was it edited in after or was it originally part of that anime?

Comment

nope, that music is by Hashibara Megumi and the video is edited footage from the Saturn Suchi Pai Mahjong game. All Saturn powered, not FMV

Yakumo

Comment

Yay - Really looking forward to the finished movie, can't wait to discover the stuff you're going to show us next!

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Yes Please - more Retrocore! I had 2 of the shoot-em-up specials sent to me when I ordered a game from Liksang(?). Anyway they were excellent, but I didn't know there were any others until now!. I want to buy the DVDs! I bought Mars Matrix and Giga Wing for my Dreamcast because of those Specials. Thank you very much Yakumo!!

Comment

Lik Sang sent you MY Retro Core show??? The cheeky bastards ! They never asked me for permission. Well, it's very nice to know that it got around but still, all the hard work I put in to them specials and they just gave them away. Did you get the covers with them?

Yakumo

PS: Hang on. Are you sure they were game orders from Lik Sang? I gave away the Dreamcast shooting specials as a bonus in my Dreamcast game packs or Under Defeat and Karasu.

Comment

aah yes - sorry its me being a pillock. I did get both Under Defeat and Karasu from you. My brother ordered them for me, since I couldn't do it for myself at the time. Those DVDs were a really great bonus. I was very ill then, and I couldn't even play videogames, but I could watch your DVDs and they put a big smile on my face! Those were tough times, but I'm a lot better now. Thanks for the medicine
                    Maybe Lik Sang wouldn't have gone under if they had sold your DVDs?

Buzz

Comment

Retro Core II Vol.1 will hit the net this week on April 11th. Two downloads will be available so we shouldn't have the slow download problems that the old show had to put up with.

Yakumo

Comment

That's great news. Congratulations - really looking forward to it!

Comment

sittin in uni tryin to do some balls report. that news put a massive smile on my face.

Comment

That's great news, I'm loooking forward to the new series.

I only discovered the show a week or so ago and I've watched a load of them already. Great work Yakumo I'm really enjoying it after a slow start and I only disagree with a small minority of the review socres, their mostly dead on imo. Currently watching the Saturn shooting special, loved the bit were you mimmick the garbled Thunder Force II Speech, classic!

Comment

Retro Core II Vol.1 is now online ! - http://www.segagagadomain.com/RetroCorepage-main.htm

Yakumo

Comment

Wahey!

Comment

Working...
                                X