Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

It's got Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and has an online store.

Comment

Comment

A few videos I'd nnot posted about

First one on my second channel with a recommended set of speakers fr PC or phone at a very good price.

Next up is a video streamed live on Sunday morning of a Thunder Storm. The sound of the thunder was epic! Even came across well on the live stream. I just wish live streams were in stereo.

Comment

Forgot to post about this last Wednesday. A really nice system

Comment

Looks like a great device! Does CPS-3 (specifically 3rd Strike) work on it?

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                Looks like a great device! Does CPS-3 (specifically 3rd Strike) work on it?
                I haven't tried that but I don't see why not.

Comment

So the RG-350M is a little expensive so how does the cheaper brother feel?

Last edited by Yakumo; 03-09-2020, 08:14.

Comment

Comment

That is gorgeous... Seiko as well so a proper watch. Bet that’ll be worth a few bob in years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                        That is gorgeous... Seiko as well so a proper watch. Bet that’ll be worth a few bob in years to come.
                        I would imagine so. Those ugly Dreamcast watches are rather expensive now so something like this will easily double in value. I will be using mine when I go to nice places though.

Comment

This video was recorded on Monday, 7th September 2020. The day after Tropical Cyclone 2010 (Haishen) hit Kyushu and Yamaguchi.

Comment

Comment

ballet time!!

Comment

New life in Japan. Let's go around the castle, night city, horrendous rain and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X