No announcement yet.

Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once in a while these clone systems can surprise you.

Comment

Looks quite good that SNES! When I started looking for a Famicom a few years back I ran into various clone systems and they seemed awful. This looks decent for what it is.

Comment

One for those looking for some quality long cables.

Comment

Just released my latest pick ups video. Loads of retro and a some modern stuff as well. And let's not forget the awesome viewers submissions too at the end.
          Oh, and there's a trip to the game store in this video.

Comment

I like the new format, could always stick a little gameplay video up at the end of each game or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
              I like the new format, could always stick a little gameplay video up at the end of each game or something.
              Thanks for the feedback. Some of the games could have done with some footage.

Comment

It does it all. I do like the case

Comment

Shopping around for one of these units to get while I wait for FPGA to come along. [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION], is this on the level of an ANBERNIC unit?

Edit: wow, got a chance to watch - hell no!
                  Last edited by Asura; 18-08-2021, 21:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                    Shopping around for one of these units to get while I wait for FPGA to come along. [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION], is this on the level of an ANBERNIC unit?

Edit: wow, got a chance to watch - hell no!
                    Haha, as you've now found out, this is on the level of standing in dog crap. But hey, it's got a nice case for an FPGA project.

Comment

Currently this gaming tablet is priced at 119 USD for a few days. Pretty nice price for a new device.

Comment

around 50 USD for 64GB of Roms?

Comment

7 inch IPS emulation station

Comment

This little box really packs a punch and as of writing this post, it is under 50 USD.

Comment

The title says it all.

Comment

I think krikzz has admitted as much. Pretty tempted to buy the unit you reviewed actually

Comment

Working...
                                X