Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
    One for the PC Gamer, I think.
    Thanks a bunch for this! I'm going to order one soon, as I've been waiting for someone to make an all-in-one solution for this for literally years.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      Thanks a bunch for this! I'm going to order one soon, as I've been waiting for someone to make an all-in-one solution for this for literally years.
      I've gone and ordered the TV version too. That works a little differently as the signal goes in to a pass through box then into the TV.

Comment

Good video that one, I've got one of those "set your colour" ones behind my TV and have it permanently set to brown. Tempted to pick one up myself, good on the old eye strain!

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
          Good video that one, I've got one of those "set your colour" ones behind my TV and have it permanently set to brown.
          I need to know your thought process for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
            I need to know your thought process for that.
            It has something like 18 preset colours and the fact one of them was brown amused me enough that I set it to that and never bothered changing it ever again.

Comment

It has something like 18 preset colours and the fact one of them was brown amused me enough that I set it to that and never bothered changing it ever again.
              Fair enough! I just loved the idea that out of a possible 16,777,216 (Yes, I had to look that up) colour combinations, you just settled on brown.

Which reminds me of the Grandad of brown:

Comment

Good video that one, I've got one of those "set your colour" ones behind my TV and have it permanently set to brown. Tempted to pick one up myself, good on the old eye strain!
                Brown? Interesting choice. I have LEDs in my gaming room which are purple most of the time.

Comment

Our main living room TV is the model line where that function is built into it and every time evening hits we turn it on, it's a great effect. From the looks of it that is an incredibly well made recreation for an out a box solution

Comment

I think so. It surprised me on how well it works. Hopping the TV version is just as good.

Comment

New video out today. Can we finally have some good mobile N64 emulation?

Comment

Comment

Oukitel sent me a phone, and it's a BEAST!

Comment

Oh yeah! A bag for the geeks!

Comment

Boo! Was hoping you'd wear it and go round town.

Comment

Boo! Was hoping you'd wear it and go round town.
                                Lol, no way. Maybe if I was pissed I'd wear it out to the Karaoke bar.

Comment

Working...
                                X