Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two videos in one day!!

The new Astro City Mini V unboxing, look at all games, filters and more!

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      Two videos in one day!!

The new Astro City Mini V unboxing, look at all games, filters and more!

Bloody hell, I didn't even know they were doing this! Quite an interesting selection of games on it, feels odd to have games like Moon Cresta and Zaxxon on a 90s cabinet but I'd rather have them than not.

Comment

Check out Brook's new controller. Not bad at all!

Comment

It's summer in Japan and that means fireworks but you've never seen a display like this!

Comment

New segment on the Retro Core Channel.
            No Mario, No Zelda, No Metroid, No Sonic. We've seen those a billion times. YAWN!

Comment

Looking for a cheap but good gaming phone?

Comment

Umidigi sent me their 5G version of the F3 budget phone. This one comes with a all new processor that makes it way better for gaming. Check it out.

Comment

Retro Core is back with another hardware focused show using ORIGINAL hardware.

Comment

I enjoyed seeing the Gameboy episode, it's funny that you mention the Turtles game because we actually found it at my missus' house whilst tidying it up - her dad got it for her in about 1991! It's a superb title, really uses the GB to the peak.

If you're asking for original GB titles to play that nobody ever seems to mention, I'd like to suggest Super Chinese Fighter GB by Culture Brain. It's a one-on-one fighter that plays a bit like the ones on the Neo Geo Pocket. I haven't played it for years but I remember having fond memories of it, there's a SNES version but I've no idea what that's like.

Also mentioned a lot more but it's a bloody good game is the original Wave Race, it's like the boat stages in Micro Machines but with much nicer control. The brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr engine note gets a bit old though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                      I enjoyed seeing the Gameboy episode, it's funny that you mention the Turtles game because we actually found it at my missus' house whilst tidying it up - her dad got it for her in about 1991! It's a superb title, really uses the GB to the peak.

If you're asking for original GB titles to play that nobody ever seems to mention, I'd like to suggest Super Chinese Fighter GB by Culture Brain. It's a one-on-one fighter that plays a bit like the ones on the Neo Geo Pocket. I haven't played it for years but I remember having fond memories of it, there's a SNES version but I've no idea what that's like.

Also mentioned a lot more but it's a bloody good game is the original Wave Race, it's like the boat stages in Micro Machines but with much nicer control. The brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr engine note gets a bit old though.
                      I'll check out that super Chinese Fighter game. Culture Brain stuff was mostly awful but they did have one or two reasonable games. Super Chinese World on the SFC was one of them so I'm hoping the GB version will be as good as you say.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                        Retro Core is back with another hardware focused show using ORIGINAL hardware.
                        Woooh! Got my name in the credits!

Comment

You'll have to trust me on the Super Chinese Fighter, I completely expected it to be a total stinker and ended up being pleasantly surprised. It was a while ago though!

Comment

Got myself a new outdoor gaming system

Comment

This new device from Brook allows hundreds of controllers to work on a PlayStation and PlayStation 2

Comment

Something only the well off could afford back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X