Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
    Who comes up with the names of these things?
    It's interesting that a lot of these tablet devices now have built-in radios. You wouldn't have thought that to be a high-demand feature but presumably there's some segment of the marketplace which really wants that?

Comment

FM radios? I suppose it’s streaming without the need for a data plan or a phone signal.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
        Who comes up with the names of these things?
        Some Chinese who directly translates to English . Some of the names are really odd.
        Headwolf are a surprisingly good company though. Their products are well built and good spec for the price. That larger unit I show at the beginning goes allover the place with me as a portable work PC. I do office stuff via Google Suits on it mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          It's interesting that a lot of these tablet devices now have built-in radios. You wouldn't have thought that to be a high-demand feature but presumably there's some segment of the marketplace which really wants that?
          It may be an Asian thing. I listen to the radio in the car on the way to work and they're always advertising this phone app that apparently works on any smart phone and allows you to listen to the radio without WiFi or using any data plan.
          I guess these radio built in apps function in a similar way.

Comment

I finally got an 8BitDo Neo Geo CD style controller. Any Good?

Comment

What on earth is a Fossibot?

Comment

They say it has High Res Audio and HDR. Let's check it out!
                The Doogee T10 Plus

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                  They say it has High Res Audio and HDR. Let's check it out!
                  The Doogee T10 Plus
                  Had to laugh at Ashens being swatted away like a fly, that would have been my reflex reaction too. No more promoting other YouTubers dodgy bars for you!

Think I need to get a new tablet by now, mine is an absolutely ancient Kindle Fire HD that I got about 10 years ago I think. I only ever used it infrequently as a mobile video player for holidays, still works fine though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                    Had to laugh at Ashens being swatted away like a fly, that would have been my reflex reaction too. No more promoting other YouTubers dodgy bars for you!

Think I need to get a new tablet by now, mine is an absolutely ancient Kindle Fire HD that I got about 10 years ago I think. I only ever used it infrequently as a mobile video player for holidays, still works fine though.
                    I'd recommend the headwolf series if you're after a cheaper but quality tablet. I have two headwolf devices which have been solid performers. One has a case keyboard attached to it that I've been using for almost 2 years now.

Comment

Is the Miyoo Mini Plus still the perfect gamer's Christmas gift?

​

Comment

Can this Mini Mac looking PC preform well? Let's checkout the Ayaneo Mini Retro PC.

​

Comment

Do you remember the JMarchen Plug’n Play emulation drive I reviewed a few months ago?
                          Well, they’ve got 3 new options out including a very cool 64GB USB Drive version which did surprise me.
                          Check out the above video to see the latest 3 devices reviewed.
                          ​

Comment

Konami's X-Men Arcade is being ported to the Sega Saturn!

Comment

After reviewing the Ayano Mini PC that looked like a classic MAC, I kind of got an itch to try out an even smaller Mini PC. I ended up wit the Blackview MP80. this thing is tinny yet ran fairly modern games at the quality of a PS3 or Xbox 360. Not bad at all.

Comment

They've found me!

HOTWAV R7 Rugged Tablet - A solid performer!

Comment

Working...
                                X