Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
    [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] there are apparently $20 GB Micro knockoffs doing the rounds at the moment. They support real games too, could you get one and review?
    Really? Let me see if I can find one.

Comment

The new Cool Baby X9

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
        [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] there are apparently $20 GB Micro knockoffs doing the rounds at the moment. They support real games too, could you get one and review?
        Well, looks like I can't find them

Comment

doesn't look like this one plays original games just an emu clone.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
            Well, looks like I can't find them
            I'll see if I can find the link where I saw one and get back to you as they looked really good for the money.

Comment

The Cool Baby RS-97 is the new Chinese handheld that everyone can afford at round $50 US. But should you buy one? Is it worth it if you can't mod a console with simple steps? Let's take a look!

Comment

Lol, love it how you always seem to use the TOTP videos to test the media players on these things out!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                  Lol, love it how you always seem to use the TOTP videos to test the media players on these things out!
                  What can I say. I'm back in the 80's. Actually 1985 at the moment. I watch all the BBC 4 reruns for the past 4 years since 1980.

Comment

This time it gets modded.

Comment

Yet another console for a fiver, shipped.

Comment

7" Gaming Tablet for under 50 US Dollars that loads Dreamcast roms?

Comment

Just received my consolized MVS and it's awesome for one very special reason.

Comment

I noticed that these systems don't have the stereo mod done even though they have stereo outputs on the back. So today, I took the console apart and fixed that error.

Comment

[MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] I've kinda had an eye on getting a CMVS and was aware of the CBOX, but I've heard not-too-good stories about it not playing well with upscalers like the OSSC at all.

Are you currently using an upscaler with it? How has it been for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                                [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] I've kinda had an eye on getting a CMVS and was aware of the CBOX, but I've heard not-too-good stories about it not playing well with upscalers like the OSSC at all.

Are you currently using an upscaler with it? How has it been for you?
                                Basically that was one guy on YouTube and I know who you mean. Saw his video about it. It would seem he was using a really crappy Euro Saturn RGB cable without any resistors on it. This is why his OSSC blew.
                                I've ran mine through S-Video and RGB with no issues at all. Both ran through the Framemeister. I can say that the Framemeister did not like the Component signal this system produced though. I couldn't get it to display the image.

Comment

Working...
                                X