Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
    Man, when it rains here it really rains. Crazy weather.
    Like here in the Valley's and when the rains come in, it sticks around for days too

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      In this Life in Japan I present you with a look of life as it passes by. Rain, rain and more rain plus some very cool looking restaurant an empty train and more rain. Oh, and a few night shots.
      Just what I’ve been looking forward to, fantastic video!

Comment

New video on the second channel taking a look at various Type 1 Axia Cassettes, one of Japan's top brands.

Comment

New type of handheld?

Comment

Ok, after making this video I got a reply from TR Fight Stick and this is what they had to say.

"Hello
            The PSU is universal. You can use it without any problem my friend.

And noctua fan is not included at the packet
            It just supported. And you can use your original fan with Metal Adapter."

Hmm, so I guess I was wrong about the fan. I'm really not sure about that PSU though as it clearly says from 200 volts.
            I will give TR Fight Stick good words for their fast reply though. They got back to me within the hour.

Comment

The build and an explanation

Comment

New video out now on my second channel, Retro Core AV

Comment

Comment

A lovely looking new console in the RG series and one that not many people talk about which they should because its pretty good.

Comment

Thanks for the upload. Can you not use the right analogue stick on the RG-350M to play games in tate mode?

Comment

Fans of Italian high energy or dance music will probably like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                          Thanks for the upload. Can you not use the right analogue stick on the RG-350M to play games in tate mode?
                          You can, yes. That's the only real advantage it has.

Comment

Best bang for buck? Comes with HDMI Out that actually works without needing to change the firmware!

Comment

Full CD Rip from the Japanese special edition physical release of Bare Knuckle IV / Streets Of Rage 4

Comment

Brook Power Bay for Nintendo Switch. I well made and useful accessory.

Comment

Working...
                                X