No announcement yet.

Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this video I address a few of the questions people asked during the last video. These are:
    Confusion about lag (Milliseconds compared to Microseconds)
    White balance looking warm
    Time out from resolution switching
    Effects of the Low Pass Filter
    RAD2X output resolution

Comment

Shinobi 3 pick for me would be:

Comment

Comment

Want to see what we eat as a quick lunch then where to shop for electronics in Japan?

Comment

The second video showcasing Mega Drive audio.

Comment

1.15am

That's what time I went to bed for a 5.20am get up this morning because I was catching up on all the China handheld vids

Comment

Well, it was only a matter of time before the Switch looking clones arrived. Actually I'm surprised it has taken this long.

Here we are with the PowKiddy RS-11. It comes with GameBoy Advance and NES games built in but that's it. No mention of what else it can play so it's time to experiment.

Comment

Powkiddy would be a great name for a company that makes swinging slippers.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                    Powkiddy would be a great name for a company that makes swinging slippers.
                    Now that's something.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                      Well, it was only a matter of time before the Switch looking clones arrived. Actually I'm surprised it has taken this long.

Here we are with the PowKiddy RS-11. It comes with GameBoy Advance and NES games built in but that's it. No mention of what else it can play so it's time to experiment.

Where did you get that, I fancy the look of that system TBH

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                        Where did you get that, I fancy the look of that system TBH
                        Aliexpress. There's a link in the YouTube video discription.

Comment

I grabbed one of those KO Dual Shock 4's from the earlier vids, it's not that bad tbh, surprised how close a match it is

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                              Aliexpress. There's a link in the YouTube video discription.
                              Might pay to hold off on that order TA for the moment.

Comment

We all loved the sound from the Sega Mega drive judging from the comment section but it seems people may not be educated on the sound of the Super Nintendo. Back as a kid I was in to both consoles very heavily (and the PC Engine) so I got to hear the best of each system. Both the Mega Drive and Super Nintendo have their own unique sound. Both have pluses and minuses.

Sit back and enjoy just over an hour of some quality music from the Super Nintendo.

And yes, I know there are many good game tracks missing. Don't worry, this is volume 1. Plok and the rest will be coming (^o^)

Comment

Working...
                                X