No announcement yet.

Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After waiting for weeks on end for the so called postal situation in Andorra to be sorted, my Mega SD has finally arrived. Is it worth the wait and asking price? Is the Master System FM core actually accurate? Watch on to find out.

Comment

A while back I reviewed the Sky arcade joystick - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II3SE...
      That was a massive stick, too big for some people's homes. Well here we are with something a little smaller yet still delivers that arcade experience and it has more games!!

Comment

The Aya Teruha Suspension Bridge extends over the laurel forest area in Kyushu-chuo Sanchi Quasi-National Park, this suspension bridge is one of the largest in the world, at 142 meters high and 250 meters long. It WAS the largest in the world until 2006.
        In front of the Teruha Suspension Bridge is the Shoyo Jurin Bunkakan (Laurel Forest Culture Hall), where you can learn about the creatures living in the laurel forest, and the rest of the forest.
        On the other side of the suspension bridge is a 2 km nature trail, where you can enjoy a peaceful walk in the woods for around 40 minutes.

Keep watching until the end for some nighttime driving.

Comment

You guys have been asking for this every time I post a Made in China video. Finally it's here, the GPD XD Plus.

Comment

In the last video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt-Bv...
            We took a look at the stock GPD XD Plus. In this video we take a look at the system running emulators that were installed after purchase. Can these made a difference to the reasonable quality of the stock system? You bet they can.

Comment

Gameplay footage from the all new Darius Port to the Mega Drive.

Comment

Does your MD Mini suffer from the audio lag? Seems there is no consensus over the extent of the issue with contradictory reports and Youtube videos. My Jp Mini is en-route so I’m crossing my fingers that it’s not a laggy unit.

The Darius port itself looks and sounds incredible, very faithful to the arcade and nicer that the PCE version IMO. Amazing to think this started life as a homebrew port.
                Last edited by samanosuke; 21-09-2019, 12:36.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                  Does your MD Mini suffer from the audio lag? Seems there is no consensus over the extent of the issue with contradictory reports and Youtube videos. My Jp Mini is en-route so I’m crossing my fingers that it’s not a laggy unit.

The Darius port itself looks and sounds incredible, very faithful to the arcade and nicer that the PCE version IMO. Amazing to think this started life as a homebrew port.
                  That Darius video came from the mini. That seems fine. Also made a video about mine. Audio lag doesn't seem noticeable. Maybe thoes complaining have really crap TVs that adda load of delay. Check out my video of it in action.

Comment

Someone mentioned this device the other week down in the comments of the GPD video so I had to check it out. For the price the RG-300 is a very nice choice.

Comment

A few weeks back I received a fake PS4 controller. It looks legit to the untrained eye and even felt good but is it worth buying as a second controller or a first controller? They are practically a quarter of the official price so let's take a look.

Comment

Today, I took a look at the X2

Comment

It's been a great month for pick ups but sadly still waiting on my Japanese Bloodstained game. *Should be out on October 24th.

Last edited by Yakumo; 16-10-2019, 10:15.

Comment

Ever thought the beloved 16 bit Nintendo console had next to no shooters on it? Well think again. In this 4 part series we will take a look at every commercially available shooter on the system.

Part 2 will be released on October 30th 2019

Comment

Moon Cresta!

Comment

It's a shame the Tekkaman game is bad; I watched the anime back in the 90s and loved it as a kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X