No announcement yet.

Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This time we are going to take a look at the new improved version of the X6. The old model was pretty awful. Fingers crossed this new model truly has been improved.

Comment

Today we are going to take a look at the X12 PSP looking console from China. Is it twice as powerful as the X6 we looked at last week?

Comment

Today we are taking a look at a pretty good system known simply as 8 bit.

Comment

I've just released a review video on the New Bittboy that plays a lot more than just Gameboy stuff.

Comment

Finally, an actual SNES clone with HDMI out. But is it any good?

Comment

The RS-97 is the go to system for an affordable worthwhile Chinese handheld but it wasn't without it's problems. The system really needed to be modded to get the most from it.
              Well, now the makers are back with an all new model (called the Q9, apparently) that promises to be much better than the original and it is. Watch on to find out why.

Comment

Yeah, I know. I'm late to the party on this one but what an awesome controller this is. And best of all, it has a secret. Watch until the end to find out what.

Comment

Yesterday was a lovely Saturday. Not too hot and nice blue skies. Should have been a great day but...... I had to go to the office to finish up some loose ends.

Join me as we ride the bike to the train station, see the city, take a look at one of those Pachinko places and end at a Japanese grave yard located in a residential area.

Filmed using a GoPro Hero 7 Black. The video was originally recorded at 2.7k at 60fps. Unfortunately I couldn't get the same great quality to appear on YouTube.

Comment

Hey [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION], awesome footage. Just wanted to ask; how were you mounting that camera during the bicycle bit? Was it on your helmet? The image stabilisation on those new GoPros is pretty amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post

Join me as we ride the bike to the train station, ]
                      This is similar to what Luke Morse used to do, and I really enjoyed it. It's nice to see the sights and feel like you're exploring Japanese society. Nice one.

Comment

Hey [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION], I just tried redeeming that South Park Stick of Truth code but it says it's not recognised, so I guess it's already been nabbed!

I had to look at your face in 4K, so it's not like I haven't suffered in the attempt!

Nice, varied content in the new videos, but all interesting as usual. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          Hey [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION], awesome footage. Just wanted to ask; how were you mounting that camera during the bicycle bit? Was it on your helmet? The image stabilisation on those new GoPros is pretty amazing.
                          It was actually on the handlebars of the bike. I have a bike tripod mount in there.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Hey [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION], I just tried redeeming that South Park Stick of Truth code but it says it's not recognised, so I guess it's already been nabbed!

I had to look at your face in 4K, so it's not like I haven't suffered in the attempt!

Nice, varied content in the new videos, but all interesting as usual. Keep up the good work.
                            hahaha, man my face in 4K. you poor bugger. It was bloody hot filming that video. I couldn't have the windows open or the fan on either due to background noise. I'll have to clean the aircon tomorrow and start using that.

Shame about the code. I guess someone already nabbed it. Better mention that in the video description.

Comment

It's not a problem, mate - thanks for the compo!

The heat thing was interesting, because part of your channel is all about being immersed in Japan and it's culture and the humid weather is all part of that.

I've not got the hots for you or owt, but I like that you've started filming yourself for some of the videos because it gives them a much more personal feel to them.

I need to watch a few more of your vids as I'm a little behind on them.
                              The one in the pachinko parlour and whatnot will probably be next.

Comment

I don't really like being on camera but I can understand how it makes people feel closer to the channel when they is a face to put along side the voice.

Comment

Working...
                                X