No announcement yet.

Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said it before and I'll say it again, I adore these life in Japan videos [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] thank you!

Although I must admit, I did chuckle as you said 'Let's see if there's any graffiti like their is in the UK...' and their was!

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
      I said it before and I'll say it again, I adore these life in Japan videos [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] thank you!

Although I must admit, I did chuckle as you said 'Let's see if there's any graffiti like their is in the UK...' and their was!
      Yep, I should have kept my mouth shut, lol.

Comment

It's 64bit but will it be in 64bits after using it?

Comment

It's finally here. A long lost Mega Drive game.

Comment

No time wasted there! Mine's got longer to go. Left Hong Kong at noon, so I reckon I should have it for Monday.

Comment

Let's take a look at Sega's first coloured handheld. It's better than you thought.

Comment

The all new RK2020

Comment

Yakumo how long do you think it will take to have stable good quality Saturn/Dreamcast and N64/Gamecube emulation on these clone handhelds or android devices or even home options in your estimation? I know there are devices that do these already to varying degrees as above.

I delayed my 350M purchase over the summer and have been cleaning out my Dreamcast collection this week and some Gamecube titles via ebay in preperation for these appearing over the next 12-24 months...also do you think they will be able to emulate the DS in anyway in the future given the dual screen dynamic?

Interested in your thoughts. Thanks.

Comment

They could have very good Saturn, N64, Dreamcast and PSP right now if they went with Android and used a reasonable chipset with at least 4gb of memory. My son's OPPO can run PSP and Dreamcast like a dream while. My Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro can blast through anything. This is pretty expensive phone though. Point is, the hardware is out there. It just needs a company willing to do it right and not on the cheap.
                    DS emulation is also now great on android. So again it is possible if a company wishes to do it.

Comment

I've had my order finger hovering over the RG351P but the cutbacks have held me off till the RG351M in the hopes they up some elements. That being said, from an emulation side there's a temptation to wait for RG352, just that little bit more oomph to nudge the N64/DC emulation consistency but who knows how long till the next step forward for these handhelds.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                        They could have very good Saturn, N64, Dreamcast and PSP right now if they went with Android and used a reasonable chipset with at least 4gb of memory. My son's OPPO can run PSP and Dreamcast like a dream while. My Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro can blast through anything. This is pretty expensive phone though. Point is, the hardware is out there. It just needs a company willing to do it right and not on the cheap.
                        DS emulation is also now great on android. So again it is possible if a company wishes to do it.
                        Don’t even need to use Android and have sucky UI when they could just use RPi4 chipset and have a lovely Retropie front end. Whatever happened to the Chinese being great at making clone hardware? Why can’t they just clone an RPi4 and shove it in a handheld, preferably a metal one?

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                          Don’t even need to use Android and have sucky UI when they could just use RPi4 chipset and have a lovely Retropie front end. Whatever happened to the Chinese being great at making clone hardware? Why can’t they just clone an RPi4 and shove it in a handheld, preferably a metal one?
                          That's true. I have a Raspberry Pi 4B that I use for my Tate Arcade stuff. Loads of power in that to run N64, Dreamcast, Saturn and PSP.

Comment

Awesome joystick build featuring the Brook Universal Fighting Board. This stick works on all current gen hardware as well as PC and Linux raspberry pi systems.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                              It's finally here. A long lost Mega Drive game.
                              Would like to play Mad Stalker, but trying to source a copy via UK sellers is just a no go.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
                                Would like to play Mad Stalker, but trying to source a copy via UK sellers is just a no go.
                                Couldn't you just buy one from amazon Japan?

Comment

Working...
                                X