Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Protocol Penguin View Post
    Another triumph, Mark. Had good fun watching that.
    I'm glad you liked it. That video has actually been in production since summer

New video today to celebrate Christmas.

Comment

Happy New Year to all and to celebrate here we go with the first video of 2019 released on January 1st.

This is the updated version of the RS-97 otherwise known as the Retro Game. Or as a one hit wonder rapper, Soulja Boy would have you believe this is his own console.

Comment

While this device is not perfect out of the box it can be modded to add extra functionality and to greatly improve current functionality.

Comment

Today we're going to take a look at something a little different. This Mega Drive console is in the shape of a western arcade complete with 6 individual working buttons and digital joystick.

Comment

This item has been stuck in a box for over 8 months. It was originally bought from Aliexpress for 8 US Dollars, shipped. I've tried looking for the item again but it seems to be no longer listed on the site. Sorry, but no link for this one.

Comment

Hey [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION], you ever thought of doing a roundup of these devices? Like a top 5 and bottom 5?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                Hey [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION], you ever thought of doing a roundup of these devices? Like a top 5 and bottom 5?
                Many people ask me to do that but the truth is I forget most of them as they're pretty awful but I do remember a few cool ones. Tell you what, I'll put a compilation together over the weekend. In classic 1985 top of the pops style. Hmm, but if I use the theme music I'll probably be in **** due to copyright. Hmm, a shame because I own Paul Hardcastle's The Wizard on 7".

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                  I'll probably be in **** due to copyright. Hmm, a shame because I own Paul Hardcastle's The Wizard on 7".
                  Yeah, that would be cool, but sadly wouldn't be seen as 'fair use'. A great tune that I listen to now and then when I look at my Hardcastle playlist.

Comment

Yeah!!! It's not a Famicom on a chip system. What we have here is a Mega Drive clone from our friends at Pow Kiddy.

Comment

Finally it's here. after much demand I present you the top 10 Chinese Knock Offs - Handheld Edition.

Comment

Here we go with yet another amazing product from Retro Flag. This is their Mega Drive themed case for the Raspberry Pi. In this video I install a Pi3 Model B+

Comment

Regular viewers of the channel may remember the Fujitsu FM Towns I bought a few months back. Well, that unit has been sitting there waiting for some TLC and in this video it finally gets some.

Comment

A while back I covered the original Family Pocket handheld which was pretty good. Now we have the follow up. Can it continue with the quality found in the original?

Comment

You turned up in my dream last night, Yakumo. In it, you had a second YouTube channel as a rap alter ego, there was this video of you rapping absolutely terribly in this dimly-lit living room decorated entirely in red. You were wearing these red, billowy pantaloons, red shirt and a red bandana, just rapping badly like a bad rapper with brain damage. A very strange fragment of a dream!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                                You turned up in my dream last night, Yakumo. In it, you had a second YouTube channel as a rap alter ego, there was this video of you rapping absolutely terribly in this dimly-lit living room decorated entirely in red. You were wearing these red, billowy pantaloons, red shirt and a red bandana, just rapping badly like a bad rapper with brain damage. A very strange fragment of a dream!
                                LOL, what the hell? Now that is some crazy dreaming right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X